6 new tobacco flavors added August 2016

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
790009d422a22affcd953295d19a37a6

Pure Kentucky Burley Leaf
Burley tobacco is a light air-cured tobacco used primarily for cigarette production. It was the primary tobacco used in American cigs. The leaf is wonderfully fragrant with caramel and woody notes.
Connecticut Broadleaf
unlike Connecticut shade, is grown in full sun, where the leaf gets thick and full of sugar. The plant is stalk cut instead of primed. It is earthy and toasty with a subtle sweetness. Used in Maduro cigars.
Connecticut Shade
is the gold standard of non-Cuban cigar wrappers. It's the mild cigars lover's wrapper and the most expensive wrapper leaf grown in the world. It is used in the world's most expensive cigars. It is mild in flavor with a subtle sweet woodiness and toast characteristics.
Pecans with Virginia & Burley
This nutty tobacco blend makes a drier woody vape (like the black walnut). If you like a less sweet tobacco taste with a nutty goodness, you will like this. The tobacco is up-front with the nut following.
Latakia tobacco
This Middle Eastern aromatic leaf variety is mainly grown in Syria and Cyprus. It is fire cured over burning aromatics woods and herbs. Latakia still remains one of the most popular “spice tobaccos” for pipe blends. Latakia provides a heavy, rich, smoky flavor.
Why Are Four?
This one is my little joke - RY4 is a simulated tobacco flavor made from artificial flavors to simulate a natural tobacco flavor. This is a real tobacco with a natural vanilla and caramel essence. It is not trying to simulate tobacco - it is the real thing. It is a great flavor combination that's not overly sweet.

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
These look awesome Evan! :D

I tried that English Virginia & Burley with Pecan sample you sent with my last order... AWESOME! :vapemail:

Now it looks like I'll have to try this new Pecans with Burley & Virginia.

They're all so damn good, its a good thing I have more than 10 mods. :D

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These look awesome Evan! :D

I tried that English Virginia & Burley with Pecan sample you sent with my last order... AWESOME! :vapemail:

Now it looks like I'll have to try this new Pecans with Burley & Virginia.

They're all so damn good, its a good thing I have more than 10 mods. :D
You already tried the Pecan - it just has it's own label now. Yes, it is good. I do a tank everyday! (along with my Burley/Bright Virginia).
Did you try the black walnut? The nuts - both have the capability of neutralizing the sweetness of the VG a bit.

X-Puppy

Member For 4 Years
I loved the black walnut! I only have a tiny bit left. I will definitely be getting some more.

I'll have to load up the Red Virginia again too. I couldn't put it down last time I had it. I ordered more but they're all so good I just can't vape them all at the same time. Some day's it's really hard to choose.

I always have the Havana #1 loaded up in one of my mods though. I find it very satisfying and it always hits the spot when I start to get cravings for full on tobacco flavor. I still have yet to mix it with one of the other wrapper leaf juices you have. I still have a sample you gave me so I'll get to it eventually.

Keep the hits coming. They're all so tasty! :p

Darkalchemistvapors

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I am really crazy about Latakia and there isn't enough Latakia N.E.T. out there. Will be ordering from you soon :vapemail:

VU Sponsors