Become a Patron!

A Big Thank You

losttexan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to give a shout out to all the old timers out there who struggled with cartos, weak batteries and a lack of flavors when this whole thing started. To all of the innovators who made vaping what it is today, those of us who started in the last year or so owe you a debt of thanks. Without your efforts we'd probably all still be smoking analogs. Hopefully the feds will let the next generation take it even further.

Paddrino

Member For 4 Years
You're welcome.... But I still use cartos / carto tanks ;) I can't tell you how much tea I threw away using the pyramid tea bag 'mod' lol

vapingmandycat

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Show Host
i resent the old timer remark lol i like to go with experienced vaper lol being only 35 lol but yes its awesome to see so many choices now for people i just hope we get to keep all our choices in the next three years. It is also good to know how to make your own liquid and your own atomizers just in case things revert back to the old days.

neotrin2000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I to am an early adopter. Back when Volcano E-Cigs were just 1 shop in Hawaii (which I had the honor of visiting back then). I have about 10 original batteries, umpteen Atomizers, Umpteen Carto's, alot of blue foam, a number of original chargers, Yeah I could start a musium or some shit. LOL.

VU Sponsors