Become a Patron!

A Dinner Lady question.......

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
well show me da recipe PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Please remember to let it steep at least 15 days, if possible 3 weeks, so it can really balance all the ingredients !! This one is definitely not a SNV,
AWWWWWWWW now this is NOT funny...

{says somebunnny dat collects recipies and keeps em in a file}

let me mixplain... I asked this recipe.
all of a sudden
WE GOT RAIN an WIND like hell hath no furry...
this seperated the roof line from the silo allowing all the rain to run threw.
ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP went my WIFI...

rain stopped.. i go to flip da breaker and see clouds rolling by threw the roof.
{not a good moment}
5 cans of SUPER expanding spray foam insolation latter and the gap is now filled,
get the blow dryer and dry er out..
SUCCESS ITS WORKING! { am going to retar all the seams again}
off to VU i scamered JUST to see if you had posted YOUR RECIPE,,
and VU has updated........... can not view your recipe..

so please for the love of GOD may I have this recipe again.

even if ya type out the list of ing and %'s am gonna love ya.
thank you..

from a very Frazzeled bunny whos still cleaning up after da storm.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, a friend gave me a 60ml bottle of DLLT last week. Today I got around to trying it. I'm so unimpressed with this. I checked the date and it's fine. I don't like the biscuit/cookie flavor at all. The lemon is not strong though many think it is. I vape a lot of lemon juices, it's by far my favorite flavor. The stuff I make with lemon is smoother and more prominent. I know I won't even finish this bottle. That's too bad. I've ordered the Chemnovatic flavors everyone has been talking about. When I get my hands on them, I'm hoping I can do better than DLLT with them.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, a friend gave me a 60ml bottle of DLLT last week. Today I got around to trying it. I'm so unimpressed with this. I checked the date and it's fine. I don't like the biscuit/cookie flavor at all. The lemon is not strong though many think it is. I vape a lot of lemon juices, it's by far my favorite flavor. The stuff I make with lemon is smoother and more prominent. I know I won't even finish this bottle. That's too bad. I've ordered the Chemnovatic flavors everyone has been talking about. When I get my hands on them, I'm hoping I can do better than DLLT with them.

Have you mixed anything lemonish? I like DLLT but I’ve only bought one bottle and I kinda use it sparingly. The Loaded Lemon Bar that I had I finished pretty quickly. It’s slightly more lemony than the DL. Imho.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you have an issue with cookies or biscuits then TRY a DOUGHNUT

what else can i say ... @Howard Hughes Lemon muffins
View attachment 165419

think have mixed close to 300 ML so far
sparkey loves em to an he don't like cookies or biscuits at all
naw with sparkey its over 300 mil/ EASY...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm still looking for a donut flavor I like.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yummy! Raspberry and lemon are the only fruit I really like in juice. Strawberry usually makes me cough. Thanks so much.

Have you ever mixed blueberry with lemon?
I don't think so. I've tried quite a few blueberries and never found one, or combination, that I found satisfying. However, I have a bottle of Medicine Flower Blueberry waiting for me in Atlanta. If I like it, I'll definitely try it with lemon.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think so. I've tried quite a few blueberries and never found one, or combination, that I found satisfying. However, I have a bottle of Medicine Flower Blueberry waiting for me in Atlanta. If I like it, I'll definitely try it with lemon.

I’ve only had a couple blueberry juices that I liked. But Vash sent me a sample Wild Blueberry juice (along with some other tobaccos I got from him) that was really good. I’m not sure what he used, though. I do have a bottle of Blueberry Cornbread Pudding from Country Clouds that’s pretty good. But I had it sitting around for about 3-4 months!

Does Medicine Flower still sell flavors/extracts?

Hope your move back home is going smoothly!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve only had a couple blueberry juices that I liked. But Vash sent me a sample Wild Blueberry juice (along with some other tobaccos I got from him) that was really good. I’m not sure what he used, though. I do have a bottle of Blueberry Cornbread Pudding from Country Clouds that’s pretty good. But I had it sitting around for about 3-4 months!

Does Medicine Flower still sell flavors/extracts?

Hope your move back home is going smoothly!

Yes, they do. Over at ELR a number of people use them and talk about them. The sticker price is high, but they're ultra-concentrated, we're talking a few drops per 30ml. Their blueberry is supposed to be absolutely realistic...which is said about lots of flavors, I've noticed. I also ordered their Banana because it's another flavor that has eluded me (and lots of others as well).

Imagine living somewhere for 21 years and then you have to move 7,000 miles. Because we're legal residents we need to go through some hoops to close it all out. We've got to sell two cars and half of our stuff. The other half is being shipped. My boys were born and raised here so they're very unhappy right now. They're leaving behind their friends and it's killing them. Then, when we get to the US, we have to establish our life there. We have to start from ground zero, almost. Driver's licenses, Credit Cards, Social Security numbers for my boys and get them into a school. That's going to suck wind.

My boys have been educated in British schools and as an educator myself, I don't have much faith in the US system. We've thought about home schooling, but the main reason we're going home is so that our kids can learn what it means to be American. Right now, they're what is known as Third Culture Kids. They hold dual citizenship in the UK and US, but they're really neither. Putting them into a school is the fastest way to acclimate them to the country. Also, they need to make friends as well. What's going to suck is my kids have not been exposed to some of the shit going on in the US right now. I'm not looking forward to this shit at all. So, it's about as unpleasant a time as one could imagine.

Sorry for the rant, I'm a bit stressed out right now. I got a dr to give me some pills, I think I need to take one right about now.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
bobnat said:
My boys have been educated in British schools

-------- poor bob is doomed so i suggest ya

find a place with a locked gate here in da states..
BARS on da windows..
motion dectour security system that LIGHTS UP like the 4th of july..

.well ya better
OR

your gonna have your hands full other wise with every little girl in your neighborhood
after your TRI culture children.. I bet they are adorable and much to be proud of.
SO KEEP EM LOCKED UP.. so you can keep em that way.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, they do. Over at ELR a number of people use them and talk about them. The sticker price is high, but they're ultra-concentrated, we're talking a few drops per 30ml. Their blueberry is supposed to be absolutely realistic...which is said about lots of flavors, I've noticed. I also ordered their Banana because it's another flavor that has eluded me (and lots of others as well).

Imagine living somewhere for 21 years and then you have to move 7,000 miles. Because we're legal residents we need to go through some hoops to close it all out. We've got to sell two cars and half of our stuff. The other half is being shipped. My boys were born and raised here so they're very unhappy right now. They're leaving behind their friends and it's killing them. Then, when we get to the US, we have to establish our life there. We have to start from ground zero, almost. Driver's licenses, Credit Cards, Social Security numbers for my boys and get them into a school. That's going to suck wind.

My boys have been educated in British schools and as an educator myself, I don't have much faith in the US system. We've thought about home schooling, but the main reason we're going home is so that our kids can learn what it means to be American. Right now, they're what is known as Third Culture Kids. They hold dual citizenship in the UK and US, but they're really neither. Putting them into a school is the fastest way to acclimate them to the country. Also, they need to make friends as well. What's going to suck is my kids have not been exposed to some of the shit going on in the US right now. I'm not looking forward to this shit at all. So, it's about as unpleasant a time as one could imagine.

Sorry for the rant, I'm a bit stressed out right now. I got a dr to give me some pills, I think I need to take one right about now.

Whoa, it’s really going to be difficult to move for you and your family! At least it looked like you’re going to be in a nice rural area.
I’ve heard of a lot of people home schooling now, but for acclimating your boys to American culture, it may not be the right thing to do. Unless they really hate American schools, once they get there! Losing their friends will be really rough, yes.

Possibly the fact that things are so up in the air and so far from normal here will make it easier somehow. Everyone is feeling strange with all that’s going on now. I hope it makes your move easier in some way.

The MF sounds really concentrated if it only takes a few drops! Let me know please about the blueberry. Fruit flavors are iffy for me. Either the smell makes me gag, or I cough when I vape them. It’s why I started mixing custards and creamy flavors. I like eating fruit, vaping it is another story.

Hey, if you need to vent, do it here! No need to apologize, either. You need to get it out. :hug::hug:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

That sounds tough. What a huge adjustment for all of you!

Do you mind if I ask what part of Atlanta you'll be going to? Will you be close into the city? If so, that's by no means rural. I'm sure you know that.

From what I remember, Alpharetta and Marietta are pretty nice. Buckhead is where the money is. The city proper is a mess.

I should confess though that the last time I was in Atlanta was about 1999, and then it was only to drive through from the airport to a B&B in Marietta for training. I was there for three or four days, but I stayed in Marietta most of that time. My kids and I were there for a short stay in 1996 during the Olympics, then we headed east to Savannah for the rest of our vacation.

Have you considered putting your kids in private school?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

The MF is probably the most realistic blueberry that I’ve ever had(and I’ve had a LOT). And yes, start with a couple of drops and work your way up. Good stuff, IMO.

I'm sorry you’re so stressed out right now. I’d be stressed if I had to move to the US. It’s a shit show right now, in so many ways. Definitely vent here! We don't mind!:hug:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm still looking for a donut flavor I like.
This one ain't too bad.

VU Sponsors