Become a Patron!

A few from Dr Crimmy

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello All. Here is my review on a few Dr Crimmy Liquids.

OverDose - I Rate this a 9 out of 10 - This is a French Vanilla Custard. Bought 125ml at 6mg and 80%VG for $30.00. -- 1st tested on a Mephisto RDA at 0.16 ohm dual 20 gauge with copper nemmy.

After 3 weeks steeping this juice is fantastic! When I first got it the flavor was almost non-existent. I thought maybe I made a mistake ordering such a big bottle. I did not make a mistake. As a matter of fact I am half way through the first bottle and I have already ordered another. This flavor is superb for dripping. It is a natural tasting custard that is not "In Your Face" with flavor which makes it an easy choice for an all day vape. I now mostly vape this juice in a Fogger v4 with 24 gauge dual coils at 0.3 ohms wicking with Rayon. I get clouds and flavor that is amazing. (See the bottom of this post for a fogger v4 build and wick demo)

Strawberry OverDose - I Rate this a 9 out of 10 - Tested on a Vulcan RDA at 0.35 ohms atop a Stingray X clone. Same specs on the juice as the above Plain OverDose.

What can I say? It is awesome! Basically the same as above with a touch of natural tasting Strawberry. There is a reason it has the most positive reviews on the Dr Crimmy website.

Sugar Moon Cookie - I personally rate this one a 7 out of 10 - This one I bought for the Wife. 60ml of 12mg with 60% VG - $20

This flavor is vaped exclusively in a Kayfun Lite Plus with a 0.7-0.8ohm coil on an Astro Mech Mod. I like it ok, but my Wife loves it. SCORE 1 for the Hubby!! I was really hoping to find a juice my Wife would like from Dr Crimmy because the price is so great. So I am thankful my Wife likes this particular juice.

Peanut Butter Banana - I rate this one 2 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 . Tested on a Patriot RDA (Holes opened to 3mm) with 1.8ohm dual coils on a DNA 30 mod.

Ok, first of all this juice does not have enough PB for me. It is mostly banana. After steeping over a week, the banana has smoothed out and tastes very good, but still not nearly enough PB for me. There is an option for extra PB on the sight when you order this, so I will have to try that next time. I will order this one again, but probably not for awhile.

Vanilla Custard - I Rate this one 5 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 - Tested on my Vulcan RDA at 0.35 ohms atop a Stingray X clone.

This is Dr Crimmy's standard Vanilla Custard. It is good, but I like the French Vanilla Custard (OverDose) better. I bought this for comparison. This one has a more peppery taste to it and a little but stronger vanilla. Not bad by any means but still not as good as the OverDose IMO.

Mixed Berry OverDose - I Rate this one 1 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 - Tested on a Patriot RDA (Holes opened to 3mm) at 0.25 ohms atop a Stainless Nemmy.

This one I really wanted to love, but after over a week of steep time it has WAY too much berry. I would rather have the berry be the background flavor and the OverDose be the predominant flavor. Some may like this one the way it is, but I did not. It has sooo much berry flavor that it is almost perfumey to me.

Kitty Milk - I Rate this one 8 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 - Tested on my Patriot RDA (holes opened to 3mm) with 1.8ohm duals on a DNA30 around 25 watts.

This one is made to be the Strawberry OverDose with the addition of cheesecake. It is good, but I like the SOD better.

Ok, so that's it. Hope this helps someone in their choices. I have Sugar Cookie, Blueberry OverDose, and CrimmyCake coming this week. Once it steeps for a week or 2 I will be back for a review on those.

CV:)

Here is a video for a fogger v4 build and wick demo. (I do not call it a tutorial because I do not talk, just good music while I build. :)

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello All. Here is my review on a few Dr Crimmy Liquids.

OverDose - I Rate this a 9 out of 10 - This is a French Vanilla Custard. Bought 125ml at 6mg and 80%VG for $30.00. -- 1st tested on a Mephisto RDA at 0.16 ohm dual 20 gauge with copper nemmy.

After 3 weeks steeping this juice is fantastic! When I first got it the flavor was almost non-existent. I thought maybe I made a mistake ordering such a big bottle. I did not make a mistake. As a matter of fact I am half way through the first bottle and I have already ordered another. This flavor is superb for dripping. It is a natural tasting custard that is not "In Your Face" with flavor which makes it an easy choice for an all day vape. I now mostly vape this juice in a Fogger v4 with 24 gauge dual coils at 0.3 ohms wicking with Rayon. I get clouds and flavor that is amazing. (See the bottom of this post for a fogger v4 build and wick demo)

Strawberry OverDose - I Rate this a 9 out of 10 - Tested on a Vulcan RDA at 0.35 ohms atop a Stingray X clone. Same specs on the juice as the above Plain OverDose.

What can I say? It is awesome! Basically the same as above with a touch of natural tasting Strawberry. There is a reason it has the most positive reviews on the Dr Crimmy website.

Sugar Moon Cookie - I personally rate this one a 7 out of 10 - This one I bought for the Wife. 60ml of 12mg with 60% VG - $20

This flavor is vaped exclusively in a Kayfun Lite Plus with a 0.7-0.8ohm coil on an Astro Mech Mod. I like it ok, but my Wife loves it. SCORE 1 for the Hubby!! I was really hoping to find a juice my Wife would like from Dr Crimmy because the price is so great. So I am thankful my Wife likes this particular juice.

Peanut Butter Banana - I rate this one 4 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 . Tested on a Patriot RDA (Holes opened to 3mm) with 1.8ohm dual coils on a DNA 30 mod.

Ok, first of all this juice does not have enough PB for me. It is mostly banana. After steeping over a week, the banana has smoothed out and tastes very good, but still not nearly enough PB for me. There is an option for extra PB on the sight when you order this, so I will have to try that next time. I will order this one again, but probably not for awhile.

Vanilla Custard - I Rate this one 7 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 - Tested on my Vulcan RDA at 0.35 ohms atop a Stingray X clone.

This is Dr Crimmy's standard Vanilla Custard. It is good, but I like the French Vanilla Custard (OverDose) better. I bought this for comparison. This one has a more peppery taste to it and a little but stronger vanilla. Not bad by any means but still not as good as the OverDose IMO.

Mixed Berry OverDose - I Rate this one 3 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 - Tested on a Patriot RDA (Holes opened to 3mm) at 0.25 ohms atop a Stainless Nemmy.

This one I really wanted to love, but after over a week of steep time it has WAY too much berry. I would rather have the berry be the background flavor and the OverDose be the predominant flavor. Some may like this one the way it is, but I did not. It has sooo much berry flavor that it is almost perfumey to me.

Kitty Milk - I Rate this one 7 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 - Tested on my Patriot RDA (holes opened to 3mm) with 1.8ohm duals on a DNA30 around 25 watts.

This one is made to be the Strawberry OverDose with the addition of cheesecake. It is good, but I like the SOD better.

Ok, so that's it. Hope this helps someone in their choices. I have Sugar Cookie, Blueberry OverDose, and CrimmyCake coming this week. Once it steeps for a week or 2 I will be back for a review on those.

CV:)

Here is a video for a fogger v4 build and wick demo. (I do not call it a tutorial because I do not talk, just good music while I build. :)

Wow with all this knowledge you have bro you should start making your own juice that is better than theres like I do :)

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have tried the DIY juice route. I have a bunch of flavorings right now and have about 20 recipes I have tried. I just can't get my juice to taste as good as others I can buy. That being said I have not given up yet, but I do not have a whole lot of patience. I will keep trying, but in the meantime, you really can't beat $30 for 125ml of premade ejuice IMHO.

CV :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have tried the DIY juice route. I have a bunch of flavorings right now and have about 20 recipes I have tried. I just can't get my juice to taste as good as others I can buy. That being said I have not given up yet, but I do not have a whole lot of patience. I will keep trying, but in the meantime, you really can't beat $30 for 125ml of premade ejuice IMHO.

Do not give up man I gurantee you in time you will join a bunch of DIY groups you will learn the tricks they use to get that taste... :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ohh you will notice that most juices that are clained as so Delicious are high PG I myself use 50/50 for everyday and its much harder to get the taste you want :) just a tip

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do not give up man I gurantee you in time you will join a bunch of DIY groups you will learn the tricks they use to get that taste... :)

Thanks! I won't quit now, too much money invested for me to give up now. I'll get there in my own sweet time! HEHE.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ohh you will notice that most juices that are clained as so Delicious are high PG I myself use 50/50 for everyday and its much harder to get the taste you want :) just a tip

Yeah, I do a lot of dripping so I like the 70% to 80% VG juice. It is harder to get flavors to carry in VG so it will be harder to nail down some good recipes. But I have the Dr. Crimmy to vape in the meantime, so it's all good!! Thanks!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I do a lot of dripping so I like the 70% to 80% VG juice. It is harder to get flavors to carry in VG so it will be harder to nail down some good recipes. But I have the Dr. Crimmy to vape in the meantime, so it's all good!! Thanks!

Ohh same here bro I should have been more make a sense of myself haha Yeah I do 80 to 90 for dripping yeah I drip at home only unless I go out side to watch all my Huskies or go somewhere I only drip :)

Got a bottle of apple pie ala mode, after a week of steeping it's too die for. Just got overdose in the mail yesterday, vaped good it off the box, but put it away for a week before I delve into it. Great juice though

I have Dr Crimmy's Kitty Milk & Root Beer Float w/Extra Ice Cream. They were both "ok" straight out of the box, but a 2 week steeping made them amazing!!! I strongly suggest steeping all of Crimmy's juices since they are basically made to order & not just sitting on a shelf waiting to be shipped. I have been getting good results by taking the cap & the nipple off for the first 2 days to let the juice breathe. Then I shake it well & put it away in a drawer for steeping. I shake it vigorously at least once a day every day. After 1 week I drip a little to try it & if it's where I think it needs to be I vape it. If not then I give it another week to steep & try it again. This is just my way of doing it. Your steeping method may be better. The taste of juice is subjective & these are just my personal opinions & experiences. VAPE ON!!!!

RedFive420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i love crimmy's pebbles with sweet cream........ ive been DIYin for a while now and just cant get it right. im close but not there yet....... but as others have said keep workin and reading. i have several of my own recipies that i love......

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered twice now from DrCrimmy.com
First order 120ml Twisted Loops
(80/20 3mg no extra shot)
Aspire ESP30w with Atlantis 2 tank on 30w
Smooooooooooooth, no throat hit, no burn.
The immediate reaction on the first draw, the fruit flavors come through and again on the exhale, it seems like the lime stands out more on exhale.
The more the coils warm up, the more I taste milk, still a very fruity inhale and fruit with heavy lime on the exhale but a creamy addition on the inhale and sweet and creamy with fruit (mostly lime) on the exhale.
Very nice cloud production

Wisemec RX200 with Smok TVF4 quad clapton coils on 65w
Almost identical to the 30w but with more depth on the flavors on inhale, the creaminess is there right away but the same extra lime flavor on exhale.
Excellent thick plumes

Wisemec RX200 with Smok TVF4 octuple clapton coils on 80w
Again, identical to the 30w and TVF4 w/ quad claptons except TONS of clouds....

Love this juice.

Second order 60ml DIY Peanut Butter Chocolate Sweet Cream Milkshake
Wisemec RX200 with Smok TVF4 quad clapton coils on 65w
Smooth, no throat hit, no burn.
There's a nice flavor to it, but it's buried way down. Unlike the twisted loops where the flavor smacks the shit out of you. I should have opted for the extra shot. I've been vaping this most of the day and it's a really good, consistent vape, just not tons of flavor.
If you're a flavor whore (I am), get the extra shot
Excellent thick plumes

Second order 60ml German Chocolate Cake
Wisemec RX200 with Smok TVF4 octuple clapton coils on 65w
Like all their juice, smooth, no throat hit, no burn
This has a ton of chocolate flavor immediately, the clouds smell sweet like chocolate as well, I was hoping for more coconut, but it doesn't really remove the delightful flavor of the juice.
Massive clouds

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered from Crimmy's a few times. The diy milkshakes are pretty good. Got butterscotch and caramel on the way now. Wasn't to keen on the southern peach or the regular peach with sweet cream. But over all they're pretty great juice. The pebbles and marshmallow is great in my crown tank

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hear Crimney's have a new flavor coming out.

It's called "This tastes like ass".

No word yet what the secret ingredient is......

VU Sponsors