Become a Patron!

A Great blog to read about Vaping benefits and why to leave vapors alone

vaping deals

Unlisted Vendor
Vaping saved my life, which in turned saved 4+ other!
I smoked for over 16 year, one pack a day if not more. Just in September 2015 I walked into a Vape shop and asked what was the best device to help me to quit the cigarettes. From that day one, I haven’t touched one. Being a fire fighter, I came to work and it caught the interest of a couple other fireman who smoked or used other forms of tobacco and were sick of it. By this time I had an assortment of mods and tanks, and was able to sell it to them and the have since quit. I’m glad to hear that three others have quit smoking due to my fireman showing their personal friends what vaping has done for them and saved their lives as well.
I have tried some many times to quit, and there were always reasons to start. Going to Iraq, deploying agin while I was in the military, and just being a firefighter. I’ve tried the gas station “e-cigs” and really wanted it to work but I through them out the window. Vaping is here, it has saved countless lives! This country should except it vaping just as it is, a life saver, and promote with advertisements instead of these ads that scare our children showing the sad, unfortunate life of former smokers. I believe if this technology was around 15-20 years ago, a lot of loved ones would still be alive today. I believe in vaping, leave vapors, and our products alone!

VU Sponsors