Become a Patron!

A review for beginning vapor devices

kpugh26

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys! Once a beginning vaper myself I have decided to do a review on a beginner kit.
The device iTaste CLK! 800 mah battery. This battery is a variable voltage battery that can adjust from 3.5 to 5.0 volts and capable of firing down to 1.2 ohm. It has a great hit while charged but as the battery dissipates so does the hit, so I find myself charging it more often. Depending on how much you vape and the voltage you're using you can get close to a day out of a charge, you will be charging it every night. The device is on the smaller side, fits perfectly in your hand and pocket (about like a pen). It can fit 510 and ego style tanks. Most tanks will need a beauty ring to look good (stick with the mini tanks). The tanks I have used with this are the Aspire K1 and the Kanger Protank Mini 3.
Protank Mini 3.:This is a very nice looking tank. It is built well and very easy to clean. It will come apart from the bottom ring, tip, top ring and then the glass making it very simple to get the grime from the juice out. The tip is a straight tip and feels very good and is a very tight fit into the tank. This tank has a capacity of 1.5 mL so once again depending on how much you vape you will be filling it multiple times a day. Standard Kanger protank coils/heads fit directly. It produces a decent amount of vapor with the 1.5 ohm coils in it and the taste is very good. The four air holes has a loose draw which doesn't seem as close to cigarettes as I would like. Which brings me to the cons. I used this tank a couple of days and decided to put some 20 PG 80 VG juice in it. It didn't make it through a tank before the coil was blown, it also has a very hard time trying to wick it up. If you're fine with lower VG juices then it will work fine.
The Aspire K1: This tank has been a trooper in my journey to stop smoking. It holds 1.2 mL so you will also be filing this tank multiple times a day. The K1 does not come completely apart, the top ring is glued to the tank so you cannot fully take it apart to clean. I use the Aspire BVC 1.6 ohm coils and this thing vapes amazing! It produces a great amount of vapor and amazing taste. The BVC coils are not the same coils as used by it's big brother the Nautilus mini or the Nautilus. The K1 has 2 air holes and has a tighter draw close to that of a cigarette which makes it the perfect companion to quit smoking. This tank also handles the higher VG juices very well. All in all I think the K1 is a much better tank aside from not being able to clean it as easily. You can also take a very small brush to clean it but still will not be able to get into all the spaces. I hope this review will help a beginner to some extent. I will post more reviews as I get more devices/tanks. Thanks!

VU Sponsors