Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Orange Mandarin TFA - 2%
Juicy Orange CAP - 1%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream CAP - 3%
Sweet Cream TFA - 1%

This isn't a shake and vape to me, your mileage may vary. After 2 weeks of steeping. It's not really over powering, or too sweet. And does have a hint of Orange Rind in it.

I'll be mixing this using FA Orange & Mandarin this week. Just to see if it will produce a juice without the Rind taste.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just curious, do you think bumping the Juicy Orange up a bit would sweeten the rind taste? I find that one a bit sweeter, and I just recently got the TFA Orange Mandarin, so I don't have experience with it yet.

Thanks for sharing.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just curious, do you think bumping the Juicy Orange up a bit would sweeten the rind taste? I find that one a bit sweeter, and I just recently got the TFA Orange Mandarin, so I don't have experience with it yet.

Thanks for sharing.

I haven't found either of those to be very tasty at 3% or higher. But swapping out the % on this particular one is a viable choice. You've probably noticed I'm not a fan of really sweet juices.

So now you have be doing 3 mixes today :confused: As I work it through the FA flavorings also. :p

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If I may recommend trying NV Clementine or NV Orange as your base I think you'll find them both very very tasty. I have used both and sweetened with marshmallow quite easily. Also, TFA Mandarin Orange is very dominant and not at all sweet (imo). TFA Orange Cream is delicious and sweet and quite pleasant mixed with TFA Vanilla Swirl with about .25% marshmallow or 1 drop of sweetener.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get rind taste from both the FA Orange and Mandarin unfortunately.
I just like my fruits creamy & sweet I suppose...

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I get rind taste from both the FA Orange and Mandarin unfortunately.
I just like my fruits creamy & sweet I suppose...

I get a rind taste with them all. Although it's less pronounced with the CAP Juicy Orange.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You try CAP Sweet Tangerine? I haven't for some reason but i've read very promising things.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get a rind taste with them all. Although it's less pronounced with the CAP Juicy Orange.

Also taste some in FW Orange & INW Orange
But not so much FW Orange Dream Bar, TFA Orange Cream, & CAP Orange Creamsicle.

VU Sponsors