Become a Patron!

A Sweet Touch of Berries

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was thinking of playing with this idea. I'm usually an FA guy but have acquired some other flavours. Came up with a concept and looking for some feedback. This is my first real recipe I've contributed.

2% NF Blueberry Cheesecake
1% FA Red Touch Strawberry
.5% FA Meringue

Edit: i just tried this as a test, but going to let it steep a bit and see how it turns out. Tastes very good as a shake and vape though. Getting blueberry on the inhale with a touch of strawberry on the exhale. The meringue adds just a touch of fluffiness to the mix. Very satisfying so far.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Last edited:

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was thinking of playing with this idea. I'm usually an FA guy but have acquired some other flavours. Came up with a concept and looking for some feedback.

2% NF Blueberry Cheesecake
1% FA Red Touch Strawberry
.5% FA Meringue

Never tried any NF but blueberry cheesecake sounds good what does it smell and taste like? Is it sweet? If not I would add more than meringue to sweeten it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never tried any NF but blueberry cheesecake sounds good what does it smell and taste like? Is it sweet? If not I would add more than meringue to sweeten it

Oh it is quite sweet I actually add 1% FA Fresh Cream to tame it down a bit.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds good although I really can't vape strawberry so I won't be trying it but I might get the blueberry cheesecake

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds good although I really can't vape strawberry so I won't be trying it but I might get the blueberry cheesecake

Well worth it. I used to hate blueberries and I think my tastebuds changed. This is to die for

VU Sponsors