Become a Patron!

About ABCVAPE

ABCVAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ABCVAPE has been serving wholesale and dropship customers worldwide to supply electronic cigarettes since from 2012.

ABCVAPE is headquartered in Hong Kong with its warehouse and logistics in the center of the world's electronic cigarettesmanufacturing hub Shenzhen City,China. Our mission is to be the leading online partner of high quality electronic cigarettes & gadgets from China by offering competitive prices and exceptional service.

We aren't the type of company that will offer you whatever we find in China in our online electronics store. Instead, our products are carefully curated by our experienced sourcing and quality control team. You can shop at www.abcvape.com with confidence for authentic and genuine products of factory-direct price.

How To Contact Us?

• Email

If you have questions, suggestions or concerns, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Us or Send emails to [email protected].

Our friendly support staff is 24/7 available via Skype: ABCVAPE

Sincerely,

ABCVAPE Team

ABCVAPE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://abcvape.com/index.php?main_p...ducts_id=308&zenid=k3m0pe3vcjo7cj4cc2mq9log75

Eleaf Lemo RDA Atomizer

The all new rebuildable Lemo atomizer from Eleaf/iSmoka is a Kayfun style atomizer that features many improvements.

The Lemo atomizer features a Pyrex glass tank with a huge 5mL capacity, four air holes for maximum vapor, easy to build deck area, and replaceable 510 drip tip mouthpiece. Comes pre-built with a 1.1ohm coil and cotton wicking material. This atomizer features massive air flow compared to the Kayfun. Lung hits are possible if that's your thing. Also includes an optional silicone plug for tool-less filling!

The Lemo Includes:

1x Lemo Mouthpiece
1x Lemo Top Cap
1x Glass Tube
1x Lemo Atomizer Cover
1x Lemo Atomizer Tube
1x Lemo Atomizer Base
1x Connecting Base
1x Heating Coil
1x Absorbent Cotton
4x Replaceable Silicone Gasket for Glass Tube
2x Replaceable Silicone Gasket for Mouthpiece
1x Mini Screw-driver
1x User Manual

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this the original? Or updated filling and air control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadows69

Member For 4 Years
One down fall from what I have seen, is the building deck. It is just like the delta 2 where you have to wrap the leads around the post to get them into the holes to screw them down. To me that's a real p.i.t.a. If it have a deck like the sub ohm, then I would think about maybe buying one. Just my 2 cents.

VU Sponsors