Become a Patron!

Ace of Vapez 'Yoda Snot' (Clone)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is extremely close.

I bought a bottle of this from a local vape shop recently and loved it. I was certain at first that FA Lime (cold pressed) was in here as they are almost the exact same colour. It may well be in there, but I've not found it to taste too close.

This doesn't have the colour - yet (it may develop as it steeps), but the flavour is definitely there. The 'secret' ingredient is TPA champagne.

9% Lemon Lime (Cap)
5% Key Lime (TPA)
1% Champagne (TPA)

Really is a delicious vape! :)

EDIT: please be aware I will likely be making some minor adjustments to this over the next few days. The flavour profile is definitely there. Will likely be making 0.5-1% adjustments to percentages only!
Edit 1 - reduced TPA Champagne from 1.5% - 1%.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never tried Ace of Vapez 'Yoda Snot', but your recipe looks very refreshing and a good choice for the upcoming summer months
:thanks:

Ron
---
“I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.” ― Mae West

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've never tried Ace of Vapez 'Yoda Snot', but your recipe looks very refreshing and a good choice for the upcoming summer months
:thanks:

Ron
---
“I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.” ― Mae West
It is very refreshing! Hope you like it! :)

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went to make it and then realized that I am out of Cap's Lemon Lime :( On the list it goes! I will plan on this in the near future...sounds good, I love a good lemon/lime vape

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can you taste "alcohol" in TFA Champagne?
Short answer - not really.

Real answer - still no. The use of champagne here is interesting. I stumbled on it through a thread I posted a couple of weeks ago asking for advice on creating a 'sherbet' effect in e liquid. I got a lot of really interesting answers, suggesting a few different methods - TPA Champagne being one of them. A few days later I was vaping my store bought Yoda snot (which I was already working on cloning) and suddenly realised *that fizzy, sherbety type feel could well be TPA Champagne*. At this percentage, it adds a bitterness and a fizzy sensation. If you are looking for it, you can recognise it as a champagne flavouring - but it tastes nothing like champagne here. It adds the bitterness and fizziness to the juice, not alcohol - but, as I said, you can tell its champagne only when you are looking for it!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
great answer - thanks!

Good to know it adds bitterness. I have heard some say they get that fizzy sensation from it, but not the bitterness. I would have to watch out for that with the lemons/limes I have, as they all have a tendency to go a little bitter at times. I do not have Cap Lemon Lime, but I do have Citrus Punch (tfa) and a few lemons and limes from other manufacterers. Come to think of it, Citrus punch (which I think is tfa's attempt at a mountain dew flavor) has a fizzy thing going for it as well. I may try it subbing that for Cap LL.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just can't vape any e-Liquid that has a name with Snot, Vomit or anything else disgusting in it. Just can't no matter what they say about how good it is. Just me I guess.

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
great answer - thanks!

Good to know it adds bitterness. I have heard some say they get that fizzy sensation from it, but not the bitterness. I would have to watch out for that with the lemons/limes I have, as they all have a tendency to go a little bitter at times. I do not have Cap Lemon Lime, but I do have Citrus Punch (tfa) and a few lemons and limes from other manufacterers. Come to think of it, Citrus punch (which I think is tfa's attempt at a mountain dew flavor) has a fizzy thing going for it as well. I may try it subbing that for Cap LL.
Actually, TPA Citrus punch was another one that was mentioned in the post I mentioned as having a 'fizzy' sensation. I recently had some delivered, but haven't tried it yet. I'm new to Cap Lemon Lime so don't have much experience with it. Would love to hear how this turns out with it subbed for cap LL.

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just can't vape any e-Liquid that has a name with Snot, Vomit or anything else disgusting in it. Just can't no matter what they say about how good it is. Just me I guess.

You could always just label it 'Yoda' or 'disgusting named clone'? :D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't talking about a DIY but I get what your saying only thing is I would have to try the original to know what it tastes like or what it was asupposed to taste like. You know what I am saying?

13fh3s.jpg

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wasn't talking about a DIY but I get what your saying only thing is I would have to try the original to know what it tastes like or what it was asupposed to taste like. You know what I am saying?

13fh3s.jpg
I can def recommend the original if you come across a chance to try it! This clone is very close though - as I said, the flavour profile is there - perhaps a bit of tweaking go get it exact. Saying that, the beauty of DIY is that you can adjust to taste - this, to me, makes a clone far more valuable than the original bottle! :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would not be able to do it! Just couldn't but I appreciate you trying to turn me on to something good.

This is extremely close.

I bought a bottle of this from a local vape shop recently and loved it. I was certain at first that FA Lime (cold pressed) was in here as they are almost the exact same colour. It may well be in there, but I've not found it to taste too close.

This doesn't have the colour - yet (it may develop as it steeps), but the flavour is definitely there. The 'secret' ingredient is TPA champagne.

9% Lemon Lime (Cap)
5% Key Lime (TPA)
1% Champagne (TPA)

Really is a delicious vape! :)

EDIT: please be aware I will likely be making some minor adjustments to this over the next few days. The flavour profile is definitely there. Will likely be making 0.5-1% adjustments to percentages only!
Edit 1 - reduced TPA Champagne from 1.5% - 1%.
This is a great refreshing flavor. Key lime really pops out well but not overwhelming.
I'm currently playing around with adding a graham cracker crust and some cream elements to it.
Nice work on a great flavor

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is a great refreshing flavor. Key lime really pops out well but not overwhelming.
I'm currently playing around with adding a graham cracker crust and some cream elements to it.
Nice work on a great flavor

I'm glad to hear you like it! Thanks for sharing your experience of it! :)

VU Sponsors