Become a Patron!

AcidRain's Stars Fell on Alabama

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
[EDIT: thought of a catchier name for this! Previously "Super Honey Peach Tobacco"]

"Stars Fell on Alabama" v1.0
(mixed at 6mg; 10ml; 70/30 VG/PG)

2% ECX RY4: 0.2ml
1% ECX Yunyan: 0.1ml
1% FA White Peach: 0.1ml
1% TFA Juicy Peach: 0.1ml
1% NF Honey Peach: 0.1ml
1% FW Honeywood Tobacco: 0.1ml
1% TFA Honeysuckle: 0.1ml
1% FA Vanilla Tahiti: 0.1ml
1% INW DNB: 0.1ml

Nom nom nom!!! This one is superb!!

Neither the tobacco, nor the honey or fruits dominate, it tastes well balanced. It is sweet but not cloying, light yet flavorful. The tobaccos to me come across as a light armatic pipe tobacco. The three peaches together are good in their own right, try mixing them together on their own if you have them. Mmmmm! The honeys and the vanilla "anchor" the peach to the tobacco and make it all come together.

I'm enjoying the hell out of this- please give this a shot if you have the stuff! If you don't have the ECX tobaccos, try subbing them out for what you do have. Yunyan might be hard to duplicate, but I haven't tried enough tobaccos from other vendors to make a recommendation.

This needs to steep for a few days, longer if you can stand it.

Cheers!

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is the ECX Ry4 Tobacco Express or Signature?

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's the Tobacco Express one. I've heard good things about the signature/TFA version though!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's the Tobacco Express one. I've heard good things about the signature/TFA version though!
The signature version is TFA. I adore their ry4 double, but I find the regular one a bit lacking.

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just going by the flavor descriptions, I think ECX's version is more of a straight tobacco than TFA's. (Reminder though, pick up the TFA ry4 double!)
ECX Yunyan is worth having too, that stuff is tasty- like a mild aromatic pipe tobacco with hints of woody spice (I get cinnamon) in the background.

VU Sponsors