Become a Patron!

Acid's Sweet Coffee variations

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Had the cappuccino flavor starring at me for a while, as a single flavor it was lacking the coffee taste I was expecting but came out creamy and sweet much more complimentary than using vienna and fresh cream.

Many stand alone and experiments afterwards I came up with my AD Coffee V and some variations which I personally enjoy a lot..

Sweet Vanilla Choco Coffee:

Cappuccino FA - 5%
Tiramisu FA - 1%
Vanilla Classic - 1%
Espresso FA - 0.25% (use up to 0.75 if u like a very dark coffee)

Optional for a nut coffee : Hazelnut FA - 0.5% (needs minimum 1 week steeping if added it tastes crap right away)

Sweet Coffee Strawberry shake

Cappuccino FA - 5%
Tiramisu FA - 0.75%
Vanilla Classic FA - 1%
Strawberry FA - 3%

optional Cacao FA - 1% to 2% for that extra chocolate powder you usually get in those type of drinks.

Supreme Creamy Coconut Coffee

Cappuccino FA - 5%
Tiramisu FA - 1%
Vanilla Classic - 1%
Espresso FA - 0.50%
Coconut FA - 2%

Shake and vape works for the recipes , but found them to be smoother after a while,
While simple they do provide a very nice flavor profile for coffee lovers.

Njoy!

Last edited:

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for these recipes although strawberry and coffee sounds strange to me but will try it out when I get some strawberry! Thanks again ☕

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for these recipes although strawberry and coffee sounds strange to me but will try it out when I get some strawberry! Thanks again ☕

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ye it does , but it works to an extent , cant say its my adv variation but coming back to it once in a while.
In the end with anything it either YOU like it or not :)

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ye it does , but it works to an extent , cant say its my adv variation but coming back to it once in a while.
In the end with anything it either YOU like it or not :)
Looks good. Thank you for sharing your recipes. Before I started into DIY, I would take my One Hit Wonders- Milk Man (if you have never tried this it is an intensely creamy strawberry milk) and take a little bit of Cyclops Hades (roasted coffee) and mixed them together. Strawberries and coffee tastes really good together. :)

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Looks good. Thank you for sharing your recipes. Before I started into DIY, I would take my One Hit Wonders- Milk Man (if you have never tried this it is an intensely creamy strawberry milk) and take a little bit of Cyclops Hades (roasted coffee) and mixed them together. Strawberries and coffee tastes really good together. :)

Wow love your signature !!! and your welcome !!!

I did not have any of those juices and probably will have a go at some of the hyped ones when I visit the states (cant justify buying juices when I am happy with what I mix for my self :)).

if the roasted coffee you had was intense than the 0.75% tiramisu wont cut it for you and you might opt going for 1% and an additional 0.5% espresso , but I suggest your try mixing it as is and add the additions separately since they are intensive flavors.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow love your signature !!! and your welcome !!!

I did not have any of those juices and probably will have a go at some of the hyped ones when I visit the states (cant justify buying juices when I am happy with what I mix for my self :)).

if the roasted coffee you had was intense than the 0.75% tiramisu wont cut it for you and you might opt going for 1% and an additional 0.5% espresso , but I suggest your try mixing it as is and add the additions separately since they are intensive flavors.

I am vaping on the Strawberry shake right now. It is really tasty already. It is prominently coffee tasting at the moment. I will let it steep for a few days to see if it mellows out and some strawberry comes through.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will be sure to mix that up soon. Awesome job!! :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the recipes acidburn123! I had just finished a mixing session before reading this. Since I'm on the road next I better spend some time with the wife... I'll give these a go the next time I mix. I love coffee vapes!!!

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
I am vaping on the Strawberry shake right now. It is really tasty already. It is prominently coffee tasting at the moment. I will let it steep for a few days to see if it mellows out and some strawberry comes through.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will be sure to mix that up soon. Awesome job!! :)

If you used the original % it should mellow out to a nicer combination after some days , the strawberry will be a bit more there but dont expect miracles from the steep, if you want more strawberry up your % (4-6).

Thanks for the recipes acidburn123! I had just finished a mixing session before reading this. Since I'm on the road next I better spend some time with the wife... I'll give these a go the next time I mix. I love coffee vapes!!!

Hope it will be to your liking , I am sucking my coffee tank in the evenings usually, cant have the real thing before bed time :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ooooh, can I play? I came up with a coffee-ish recipe when I was trying to clone Pipe Sauce's Long Bottom Leaf. It's not exactly like Long bottom Leaf, but maybe close; it's pretty tasty. If you don't want the smoky effect, leave out the Coffee Tobacco, VA TA, and Hazelnut v2, and go heavier on the Cappucino and chocolate. I've been thinking of trying a new variation using INW DNB instead of the VA TA, and Molinberry Glamour chocolate in place of the TFA chocolates. Just procrastinating, I'll get to it eventually. ;)

Smocha
INW Cappucino 2%
INW Coffee Tobacco 2.5%
INW Virginia Tobacco Absolute 2.5%
CAP Hazelnut v2 2.5%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 3.0%
TFA Milk Chocolate 6%
CAP Sweet Cream 5%
TFA Malted Milk 1.0%
TFA Sweetener 1%

Andria

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a lovely recipe and seems you got much more up your sleeve, perhaps opening threads on them would get more people excited!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's hard for me to find a niche for my recipes, I'm so all over the map with the brands I use. Love TFA's foundational flavors, the creams, the sweetener, and I think INW sweet tobaccos are really awesome, though I'm not too much into tobacco flavor anymore -- it's ok if mixed with other sweeter flavors.

So I just try to share them wherever it seems appropriate.

Andria

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Niche ? 90% of the posts have none either , share your creations create threads , if I would have those ingredients I would be already mixing it up! shame on you for not sharing :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well hell I just got here a couple weeks ago when I got sick and damn tired of ECF. :D I'm still trying to fit in. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors