Become a Patron!

Actual, ACCURATE, Extracted Tobacco Juice

Well, its not been since Want2Vape tobaccos that I have had any others that are excellent. All have been not properly extracted - IMO until now.
I must add that I have tried every extracted tobacco juice that has come up - from House of Liquid to HHV to you name it. None that I would call excellent tobacco juice.

I recently agreed to test Walker Tobacco juices. If CigarBabe had not continually hounded me to do this, for couple months, I still wouldnt have done it.

I was sent three Pipe tobaccos (70 VG/30PG). Soon as I tasted them, I ordered ALL the cigar juices he had. He recommended I try the cigars in 100 VG as thats the solution he used to extract them in. Yes - you heard that right - 100 VG tobacco juices - nice and thick - FLAVOR - SPOT ON

I received everything he had - EXCELLENT juices, but some are a tad too sweet, so I have some PG nic coming to tone them down a tad. I was going to wait until I adjusted them, but I couldnt - these juices are JUST THAT GREAT. You can order them anyway you want them, though I daresay I would never go below 70 VG. There no point in going into how the throat hit is, how this or that is on the Palette. These are AUTHENTIC - real tobaccos, just try them and you will see. Ground up well and extracted only with 100 VG - No PGA or PG used for extraction.

These are for discriminating, connoisseur of fine tobaccos. Juices are very dark, just the way a real tobacco juice is. Outstanding flavor, vapor, aroma, etc
I just cant say enough good things about these tobacco juices. They will gunk up your coil, so be prepared to change out your cotton more frequently or dry burn your ekowool or mesh.
I would not recommend these juices in anything except RDA's or RBA's I have been using them in drippers - Gryphon and Achilles - also in 2 Prometey's with the filler. All are .9 - 1.1 and they are great
Normally the very best taste one can get from a true tobacco juice is 1.5 - 1.8
Just remember if your going to use these at .3 - .5 - I have no idea how they will do.

Here is what he has currentlyfor sale:

CIGAR EXTRACTS

Tatuaje Havana Nobles Robusto

Mederos Fifty 3- Torpedo

Acid Blonde

CUBAO

Romeo Y Juliet 1875 Reserve

Cuesta Rey Centenario Tuscany

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King

Padilla Miami Edicion 2010 Limitada

Partagas 1845

PIPE BLEND EXTRACTS

Easy Times

10 Blend

Blackberry Brandy

Cordial

Watson's Delight

Black And Tan

St John's Blend

Can be viewed on FB

Current order form and shipping prices/options

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hjjeX9NJwiK_t8BPQL8aZe63hPJDR0eKd5ABl57YbwQ/viewform

LimeB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had email contact with this gentleman and he comes across as really nice and helpful. Keen to help and share his knowledge. I will order some for sure, Acid blonde is out of stock at the moment. Keen to try some, may even try an RBA just for this.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll be ordering some soon. Thanks for posting this.

VU Sponsors