ADATA announces extremely rugged HD830 external HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
When it comes to external storage, solid state drives are ideal. Since they have no moving parts, they won't be damaged by being jostled about in a bag. Not to mention, they are significantly faster than mechanical hard disk drives too. The problem? Solid state drives can be rather pricey compared to hard drives when cost per gigabyte is considered. And so, some people still leverage HDDs when on the go. Looking to mitigate the potential dangers of using an external hard drive when out and about, ADATA today announces an extremely rugged model. Called "HD830," the aluminum body has… [Continue Reading]

VSoaRyppSSU

Continue reading...

In this case, I will also share my observations when using this model. When a year passed, and the warranty ended, somewhere on the 13th month, the cooler began to squeal, so I decided to change it. Components for it had to be ordered on eBay, which is extremely inconvenient. In addition, the laptop is unrealistically heated. Here is such a gaming laptop. After a year, charging completely flew since the laptop does not hold it, and it is worth cutting off the power, as the laptop also immediately goes out. Plus, about a month ago, all data from the hard drive was erased. Please think before you buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors