Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/n...king-rate-in-US-Falling-report-380608081.html

"The increased marketing of electronic cigarettes and their growing popularity has also likely played a role. But it is not yet clear whether this will help further propel the decline in smoking, or contribute to an increase in smoking in years to come.

E-cigarettes heat liquid nicotine into a vapor, delivering the chemical that smokers crave without the harmful by-products generated from burning tobacco."

I'm afraid that this is as close to an admission that vaping has dropped the smoking rate as we are going to get - 5150

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know what always gets me? The "leading cause of preventable illness". It's not, and has not been, for decades. Obesity is the leading cause of preventable illness.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You know what always gets me? The "leading cause of preventable illness". It's not, and has not been, for decades. Obesity is the leading cause of preventable illness.

and what happens when people quit smoking cold turkey?

they gain weight.

then big pharma can treat their illness for life just like a smoker.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
and what happens when people quit smoking cold turkey?

they gain weight.

then big pharma can treat their illness for life just like a smoker.
I think BP has yet to invent a weight control drug that's as safe and effective as nicotine.

VU Sponsors