Become a Patron!

Advice to WHO nations to consider mandatory low-nicotine cigarettes is premature, researcher says

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I find it difficult to understand what these brainiacs fail to understand about nicotine. Nicotine is the safest part of a cig. A little research and anybody can figure that out. All the other crap that turns the nic in to a free base needs to go. So sick of all the "we'll save and protect you" nanny types.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cigarette smoking is not safe because there is no safe level at which a consumer can utilise the product. By removing the nicotine and then saying "People choose to smoke" rather than "They are addicted to smoking" still does not yeld a safe product. The only alternative safe products to cigarettes on the market right now are nicotine replacement devices, such as an e-cigarette.

noogie003

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is awful. But I do want to point out I feel that too many people jump on the nicotine is harmless bandwagon, nicotine is NOT good for you, the unneeded adrenaline that nicotine releases in your brain is bad for you in many ways .... I'm not a doctor.. But There's been plenty of reaserch to determine that since well before vaping. Just don't want us standing on legs we don't have, and I'm not referring to anyone posted hear, I've just heard it a lot

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As I see it. They think lowered nic in cigs would be less addictive. But the smokers would just smoke more. That's a great idea to hospitalize and kill em' faster !

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As I see it. They think lowered nic in cigs would be less addictive. But the smokers would just smoke more. That's a great idea to hospitalize and kill em' faster !
Weel, there's always the increased tax revenues due to the increased sales because they have to smoke more to get the level of nicotine they want/need. At the end of the day, its all about the money.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and generate more taxes. That's what it's all about. Money.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weel, there's always the increased tax revenues due to the increased sales because they have to smoke more to get the level of nicotine they want/need. At the end of the day, its all about the money.
Exactly.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
its all about the money.

and generate more taxes. That's what it's all about. Money.

Always, everytime, everywhere... My husband says this 87 times a day. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FUCKING MONEY!

Greed. That ol love of money being the root of all evil, one of the 7 deadlies.

I've posted it so many times on Twitter, I need to make a macro or something. "All the risk, and none of the reason for incurring it... that's low-nicotine cigarettes." The MAOIs in tobacco are far more addictive than nicotine, and when combined with ANY nicotine, create the most relentless addiction mankind has ever known. They're fucking idiots, and greedy ones.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So....then people wind up smoking more cigarettes to get the same fix..more tar, more addictive chemicals, more taxes, more deaths.....yeah this is consistent with UN policiies.....

VU Sponsors