Become a Patron!

Aegis Boost Plus

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had the Aegis Boost Plus for about a week and so far loving it. I've had a few other pod and AIO systems but this is my favorite. There's a lot to like about it. I like that it takes external 18650 batteries, don't have to wait for a charge, just pop a new battery in and battery life has been pretty good. Nice big, easy to adjust airflow, big top fill port, easy to fill and no mess and holds plenty of juice, 5.5ml. I like that the pod clips in and not just magnets holding it place, so when I drop it it doesn't go flying across the ground.
I like that it has a 510 drip tip connector, I can use my own drip tips. The coils are easy to replace and uses the same as the old Aegis Boost. It came with a 0.4 and 0.6 mesh coils and the flavor has been really good. I have only had it a week but the coils are holding up well. It feels good in the hand and it's got that Aegis durability. I've already dropped mine a couple times and it's just fine. It's been my work and run around mod and got no worries about banging it up. It's water resistant, shockproof and all that good stuff.

The screen looks nice, but really wish that font was bigger. That's really the only negative thing, that small font. It only goes up to 40w, but not really a con for me. Really about 30-35w is my preference for a single 18650. If I feel like vaping higher wattages, I'd go with one of my dual battery mods anyway. The only thing missing is an RBA and that's supposedly on the way, I can't wait!

aegis boost.jpeg

VU Sponsors