Become a Patron!

Aegis solo battery + tank combo . help ?

new to this forum, been vaping for 7 years now, same vape since 2016 ( aspire cleito .4 40/60w + stick power box ) i need a new setup now. So i went shopping and yes i did the usual top 10 tank and top 10 box and now they got me good. i need the aegis solo and the falcon 2 and nothing else.. or maby you can change my mind ! First: are they really that good just like they say in every '' top 10 ''. Second, what kind of battery am I looking fore here. i tried to figure out myself but this is confusing. the tank uses 70-75W coil, i was about to click on order on a LG HG2 Brown but i saw max 65W, maby vtc6 ? vtc5a ? im lost.. i dont even know if this is fitting for me, im vaping 60w .4 12 MG nicotine. i would love to go to my vape shop and ask for help but everything is closed. hope someone will help me.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any battery with a 30 amp rating will be fine. Honestly most 25 amp rated batteries would be fine imo. I use the molicel P26A batteries when using 18650. For 20700 I use the Sanyo 2070b and 21700 I use 30t batteries and recently picked up some vapecell purples.

If you ever need a true rating check out mooche's blogs on fb or YouTube. You can Google your battery or one you're looking at and type mooch behind it. It will give you his true tested ratings for said batteries.

Any battery with a 30 amp rating will be fine. Honestly most 25 amp rated batteries would be fine imo. I use the molicel P26A batteries when using 18650. For 20700 I use the Sanyo 2070b and 21700 I use 30t batteries and recently picked up some vapecell purples.

If you ever need a true rating check out mooche's blogs on fb or YouTube. You can Google your battery or one you're looking at and type mooch behind it. It will give you his true tested ratings for said batteries.
yeah i found mooche's blogs just now, gonna go for the vtc5D

VU Sponsors