Become a Patron!

aethertech plume veil problem.

Okay so I have a nemesis 3882 mech mod. On it I have the aethertech plume veil. I'm not quite sure what the problem is but with a fully charged battery the coils will get warm, hot even, but will not glow and will not burn any juice or produce smoke. I rebuilt my coils and still nothing.. I think it may be a connection problem with the plume veil but have tried tightening/loosening all connections and nothing helps. Anyone have any suggestions?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
is the center pin making full contact?
also, are you coils touching the deck or the sides at all?

My coils are good. But yeah its the bottom pin I think.. I keep trying to get the two screws to be out enough to make full connection but it still wont/: my rda wont read on the ohm reader???

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ill try and help you find a solution as soon as i can

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You may need to strip your build out of and then disassemble it down to parts and rebuild after a good cleaning. The center post should have a connection pin in the plume and it is not making contact.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
when you try to unscrew the bottom firing pin on it, make sure you hold on to the "T" center connection on the top of the atty. Sometimes the "T" center can spin when you unscrew the bottom, making the pin not actually drop down. I am reading that a lot of people have this issue with this atty.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Our pleasure, and Welcome to the Underground!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad yours works.
My clone is a DUD.. the air holes needed a ton of work I still do not like how it works.

VU Sponsors