Become a Patron!

Ahsoka First Look Teases Star Wars Rebels' Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla, and Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Star Wars Celebration has given those in attendance the first look at the upcoming Disney+ Ahsoka series and it has teased that Star Wars Rebels' Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, and Hera Syndulla will be part of the live-action series.

While the general public will have to wait to see the Ahsoka footage, IGN was in attendance and can share that it begins with Ahsoka on the bridge of the Ghost and she is joined by Hera Syndulla, although we only see her from the back. We also get what appears to be a live-action recreation of the final scene of Star Wars Rebels and get a look at Sabine Wren from the back looking at a mural that includes an illustrated Ezra Bridger.

It was also confirmed that Natasha Liu Bordizzo will play the live-action version of Sabine Wren. Bordizzo also stopped by Star Wars Celebration and shared a bit about how much this role means to her.

“So much I could say," Bordizzo said. "I feel like I’ve just been adopted into a new family. I feel that way about everyone I work with but also the fans. It’s just the most welcoming, creative... I mean, I never experienced anything like this. Set is going really well.

"I know how much Sabine means to many people in this room, and I know how much she means to Dave and I think you guys are going to be really excited about the journey she’s about to have.“

All of these characters were first introduced in Star Wars Rebels and

Developing...

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors