Become a Patron!

Alaskan Vaper's need to stand up!!

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you watch the news, you have noticed all of the negative stories on vaping as of late. You hear about the chemicals, the youth, and everything negative, but what about the good? I haven't seen one person on tv talking about how it may have saved their life, how much money they saved, or even that the news is distorting the facts about ejuice period.
Every single ad these days talks about nicotine in ejuice, but nobody is informing them of the fact that ejuice doesn't have to have nicotine in it. I myself don't use nicotine in my juice, and make everything i smoke. I use all food grade, "FDA APPROVED" PG and VG in my mixes.
I also haven't heard anyone talk about how PG is used in many other products in which we consume, AGAIN APPROVED BY THE FDA, or medications used in breathing treatments that have PG in them.
In a state that just legalized M*rijuana, why are we looking at Vaping as such a negative thing? I guess many of these people who are trying to "protect me from myself", have never watched a loved one die of cancer. I remember when my grandfather was dying, i wished more than anything there was something that could have helped him quit. Something that he could use to break that nasty, deadly habit. Watching my father sit with an oxygen mask on, puffing on a cig.
Luckily, i was able to help my mother, and an elderly friend both quit a more than 40 year habit for both. Both are doing better health wise, even after both had a bout with cancer themselves.
I'm going to post this several different places, and send it to my local news, and see how much we here good about Vaping in the future.

Please, tell me your thoughts...

VU Sponsors