Become a Patron!

Alien Smoke 220w suddenly producing super weak hits

I went to bed last nite, and my vape was hitting just fine. My batteries were getting pretty old, so I took them out. Put them back in this morning, and suddenly, the hits that I'm getting at 60w feel like I have it set at 15w. Somehow overnight, it just got super weak, and I have to turn it up to like 150w to get hits that I was previously getting at 60, and even still, it takes a while to get going like if I had the Soft hit setting turned on.

I have the Big Baby Beast tank, iirc, and I use 40-80w coils at 60w. I initially assumed it was the coil, so I did a new one. That didn't work, so then I thought it was the batteries and walked to the store to get new ones. Dude at the vape shop turned on the Hard hit setting after the new batteries didn't help. Lastly, I tried factory resetting the mod. It's still doing it, so the last option I could think of was to ask the internet, lol.

:D

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
What’s the resistance on the mod say...is there a stable reading before/during/after firing?

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You did what I would have done to test your issue. I haven't heard of this issue on the Alien before. Maybe try upgrading the firmware. If that doesn't work, your mod may have just seen its last days. SMOK does a 6 month warranty for USA services. If yours is still within that timeframe, I'd send it in.

VU Sponsors