Become a Patron!

All day vape

HeroicEgg

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been using Element Watermelon Chill as my ADV for a few months but DAT COST!! Does anyone have any suggestions of a good ADV that can be bought in bulk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adam1997gipe

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get all my liquid from 1000ml.me. They have 10 flavors, and you can get a 1000ml bottle for only $75. There is also a sample pack for $35 which contains a 30ml bottle of each flavor. My personal ADV is the peach lemonade, but their mothers of the unicorn milk and vanilla custard supreme are pretty good too. The peach lemonade is a little sweet, and a little tart so I don't really ever get sick of it. As for the custard/creamy flavors, they taste great, but no matter the brand they all kinda lose their flavor to me after a while of vaping it.

HeroicEgg

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will have to see if they ship to the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you want to stick with a mint vape then try out Vapewild's Schmidten - It's Mint and Cream and it's whats in my tank at the moment. Another good one from the same company is Chocolate Mint. Of course they have a plethora of fruit flavors as well and It looks like they also ship to the UK.

VU Sponsors