Become a Patron!

ALL SOLD **** WTS/Super Gear Housing Cleaning CNY sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have A LOT of stuff that needs to get out of my house now, and the CNY shutdown is the perfect time to get rid of it.

All items are either Brand new/unsused, Once used for review, or lightly used ... I am selling 8 different lots of combined gear of different types. Lots are priced to sell TOGETHER, and I prefer to sell them as lots to cut down on trips to the PO.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SOLD, AND THE CONDITION THE ITEMS ARE IN.

MOST OF THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY ME, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM. IF YOU WISH TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OR WANT MORE INFORMATION ON AN ITEM THAT I HAVE REVIEWED, PLEASE FIND THE REVIEW UNDER MY LINK HERE: http://vapingcheap.com/author/nikkita6/

I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, NOR ANSWER ANY FUNCTIONAL QUESTIONS ON THE ITEMS THAT I HAVE REVIEWED. IF YOU WANT MORE INFO, READ THE REVIEW. I WILL INDICATE WITH EACH LOT WHAT HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND WHAT HAS NOT. THIS IS NOT BECAUSE I AM BITCH, IT IS BECAUSE I AM VERY BUSY AND I DO HAVE TIME FOR LOTS OF PM EXCHANGES.

ALL PRICES ARE FOR EACH LOT IN IT'S ENTIRETY INCLUDING SHIPPING TO US RESIDENTS ONLY .. IF THERE IS A SINGLE ITEM THAT INTERESTS YOU, THEN YOU CAN MAKE ME AN OFFER WHICH I WILL CONSIDER. ALL OFFERS MUST INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS ... THE LOTS ARE PRICED LOW TO MOVE THE ENTIRE LOT TOGETHER HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE MAKING A SINGLE ITEM OFFER THEN PLEASE CONSIDER THAT IT WILL NEED TO BE AN OFFER THAT IS WORTH ME BREAKING UP THE LOT.

MOST LOTS INCLUDE ONE OR MORE "BONUS ITEMS" MEANING THEY ARE FREE WITH THE LOT, AND THE PRICE LISTED DOES NOT INCLUDE THAT ITEM.

I will only accept payment by Paypal, and I am not interested in any trades. I will not hold any Lots pending payment. If you agree to buy it then please send payment as soon as the agreement is made. I will ship all items within 24-48hours of payment.

LOT #1 - Rebuildable atomizers/tools * SOLD*

Orchid V2 - Used and built only one time for review, and never used again. Includes a very nice DT

SXK made/Yosen rebranded SAT 22 Genesis - Used and built only time for review and never used again. Includes three different sections and one drip tip.

Orchid v5 - This is brand new and never used. It is a full PMMA body version of the Orchid RTA and includes a PMMA DT.

Genuine Coil Master - Brand new/never used, selling this one because I had two sets and only need one.

BONUS ITEM - Brand new/never used Lancia RDA. This RDA arrived with deck holes that are slightly too small to fit the included air flow plugs. *This is not actual Lancia RDA that I reviewed* ... If you have the tools you can open up the deck holes for better fitment of the air flow plugs, or use item for spare parts.

PRICE FOR LOT #1 = $40 SHIPPED TO US RESIDENTS ONLY*SOLD*
pZQ0Hrl.jpg

sH2TDCx.jpg

LOT #2 - DNA ZERO CLONES*SOLD*

These are two Brand new/unused and DEFECTIVE V2 DNA Zero clones (SXK made/Yosen rebranded)
Both of these units arrived defective, one auto fires, and other has a faulty connection so the device will not turn on when a battery is installed, but the chip is alive.

These are basically good for a Modders project if you want to do a chip transplant or try to fix the faulty connections in them. These are the V2 Zero clones with updated chip and cradle.

BONUS ITEMS - One Silver Special Edition body sleeve, and One slightly scratched up original Sandblasted body sleeve. The Sandblasted sleeve is essentially brand new, but it was fit too tight to one of my other Zero and I scratched it up on both sides trying to get it off .. but you can always wrap this sleeve as I have done with several others

PRICE FOR LOT #2 = $65 SHIPPED TO US RESIDENTS ONLY*SOLD*
ct6HRDK.jpg

LOT #3 - Nitecore USB Chargers*SOLD*

UM10 - Used once for demonstration and review only. Single 18650 USB charger .. I love my D4 and I just don't need these for personal use.

UM20- Brand new/Unused and Factory sealed Dual bay 18650 USB charger

PRICE FOR LOT #3 = $20 SHIPPED TO US RESIDENTS ONLY*SOLD*

Otm8GNK.jpg

LOT #4 - SX Zero 50W Clone and Authentic Kanger Subtank*SOLD*

SX Zero 50W Clone - Lightly Used/2 months old .. Please take notice of the fire button which is more recessed than it should be within the houses. This is due to the button board behind it inside the device. The Zero mod and the fire button is 100% working and in otherwise great condition. This device has a Yihi SX 300 chip. Fixing the button is easy, you just have to open it up and reposition the button board behind it.. I have 8 Zero style devices including another SX Zero 50W, so I just don't need this one.

Kanger Subtank - Lightly used/ great condition .. currently set up in RBA mode, there is one brand new/unused 1.2 OCC coil included, as well as the Top cap for the OCC set up. This is an authentic Kanger Subtank. I will include the drip tip in the photo which was purchased purely to use with the Subtank

Kanger Subtank and SX Zero go PERFECT together because the SX Zero has a 25mm diameter at the 510 connection, so the Subtank is perfectly flush with it.

BONUS ITEM - One brand new/unused extra stainless steel body sleeve with Mask cut out design.

PRICE FOR LOT #4 = $65 SHIPPED TO US RESIDENTS ONLY*SOLD*

j34kVMB.jpg

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lot 4 is SOLD!

Lot 2 AND 3 AVAILABLE

Last edited:
T

Taver13

im thinking i may be interested in lot 2, give me something to fiddle with (giggity)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lot #2 pending payment ...

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
LOT 2 is Sold!

LOT 3 is still available :)

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
:( And I would have been happy to sell it to you too .. everything went much faster than I expected
They all wanted to be vape famous through association. lol Glad it moved fast for you as that is always best. I began to contemplate the two project Zero's as well and then they were sold as I made my original reply. No worries though I have been on a weird dna 30 kick. Every dna 30 device I pick up I think oh that will be a good candidate for a dna 40 lol.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They all wanted to be vape famous through association. lol Glad it moved fast for you as that is always best. I began to contemplate the two project Zero's as well and then they were sold as I made my original reply. No worries though I have been on a weird dna 30 kick. Every dna 30 device I pick up I think oh that will be a good candidate for a dna 40 lol.

Amen to that .. I procrastinated with doing this for a long time because the thought of endless pm's, answering questions and trips to the Post Office did not turn me on, LOL .. But the massive amounts of my gear was getting out of hand and I was running out of tables, corners and boxes to stick this stuff in.

You sound like me, in the sense that I always have an "idea" about what I could do with something o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors