Become a Patron!

Almost Every Juice I Buy Has Zero Taste, Flavor or Scent HELP!

I am using a Smok 225w S Priv Mod. I have literally tried over 15 different e juice brands. Let's say I bought 15 different Cotton Candy flavored juices from a ton of different companies. Not one of them smells like cotton candy, tastes like cotton candy or vapes like cotton candy flavor. I tried a brand new coil. I primed the coil. I do not have Vapers Tongue. I let the coil sit for 30 minutes and took dry puffs prior to vaping. I have tried a mixture of 50/50....70/30....80/20 PG/VG mixes. I have tried 0 and 3 mg of nicotine. I tried steeping for a few days, shaking the bottles, opening them for a little. NOTHING WORKS. Any advice????? The only flavors that worked right out of the bottle was a Vaporfi Baked Apple Pie and a Naked100 Hawaiin Pog. Nothing else worked. Everything tasted like chemicals.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Cotton Candy is just sweet, very few have an actual flavor. You could try buying a flavor concentrate like blue raspberry to add flavor.

Welcome to VU.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thanks for responding. This has happened with about 15 different flavors from a ton of manufacturers. I just don't get it
It simply takes time and a lot of experimenting when your starting out. You may discover that there are flavors you simply cannot taste. It could be some juices haven't been steeped and might be great in a few weeks. If you recently quit smoking your taste buds are still recovering and it may take a few weeks for them to pick up flavor.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am using a Smok 225w S Priv Mod. I have literally tried over 15 different e juice brands. Let's say I bought 15 different Cotton Candy flavored juices from a ton of different companies. Not one of them smells like cotton candy, tastes like cotton candy or vapes like cotton candy flavor. I tried a brand new coil. I primed the coil. I do not have Vapers Tongue. I let the coil sit for 30 minutes and took dry puffs prior to vaping. I have tried a mixture of 50/50....70/30....80/20 PG/VG mixes. I have tried 0 and 3 mg of nicotine. I tried steeping for a few days, shaking the bottles, opening them for a little. NOTHING WORKS. Any advice????? The only flavors that worked right out of the bottle was a Vaporfi Baked Apple Pie and a Naked100 Hawaiin Pog. Nothing else worked. Everything tasted like chemicals.
I mix my own juice. With DIY you have complete control of all the ratios, (accurate) nic level, and flavoring. Buying pre-made juices is like gambling.

I dont know if you used cotton candy as an example. But coton candy flavoring just tastes really sweet, like Letitia said.

VU Sponsors