Become a Patron!

Aloha everyone

BigKanak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was born and raised on the Big Island of Hawaii but am currently living in Louisiana, and will eventually be moving to North Carolina. I'm 27 years old with one son. I enjoy fishing, hunting, racing, and of course vaping. I have been vaping for almost 6 months and dropped cigarettes cold turkey and never looked back. My father, who was a smoker for over 45 years also quit the same day with me, and he too hasn't picked up a cigarette since. Both my father and I breathe much better, my fathers blood pressure is better and his doctor can't believe how good his lungs sound when he goes in for his monthly check ups, absolutely no more wheezing. Additionally, we have both become more physically active due to getting our wind back. Next step is trying to convince my mother, but she is the hard headed one in my family.
I believe I'm probably another one with the same story, started with the vape pens and eventually picked up a box. Currently have the Smok X Cube 2 and I love it, father has a sigelei 30 watt, he is looking at a bigger box to one up his son.
I'm here to study and learn, and eventually try my hand at making liquid, or at least using others recipes found here.
Well, I'll keep it short. I'm excited to be here.
Aloha

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome aboard, and congrats on kicking the stinkies!

BigKanak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome aboard, and congrats on kicking the stinkies!
Thank you Markw4mms...after numerous unsuccessful attempts over a few years, vaping made it extremely easy....I was blown away by how easy it was

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good story, hope you convince you mom to join you in the vaping

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

BigKanak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU.
Good story, hope you convince you mom to join you in the vaping
thank you....convincing mom is getting more and more difficult, hopefully one day tho...

VU Sponsors