Become a Patron!

Aloha from Beautiful Hawaii

wsubookworm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, all!

My name's Judy, I'm 35 years old, married with 2 beautiful kids, and new to the vaping scene. I recently started vaping as an alternative to smoking (much cheaper, and much less hazardous to my health), and I am planning to wean myself off of nicotine altogether. Any awesome stories of people who have done the same thing and encouragement would be much appreciated! I'm still a newbie, and learning what I like. So far my absolute favorite juice has been Brewell Vapory's Strawberry Mylk, but we've been mostly ordering off of VaporFi because it's less cost prohibitive.

A little background on me: I'm currently a stay at home mom with a 3 year old boy and an 11 month old girl. My husband is in the Army, and we are stationed in Hawaii. He is retiring next year, and we're looking forward to moving back to Washington (state, not D.C.) to be near both sets of grandparents. I also grew up in a military family (my mom's Korean, and my dad's a 6'4", blonde haired, blue eyed white dude), and spent most of my childhood in Germany, but I call Washington home now. I have a B.A. in History from Washington State University (Go Cougs!) and an M.A. in Military History with a concentration in World War II through American Military University. My areas of expertise are in the European Theater of Operations, focusing mainly on the actions of American units, and the Holocaust. I enjoy reading a wide variety of books, spending time with my family, cooking, and I'm sure if I actually tried any, I'd probably like crafting. That's what good moms are supposed to do, right? Haha! Anyway, nice to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aloha! Welcome to the VU, it is nice to have you here.
Soon you will be here in the Pacific Northwest (typing here in portland, oregon)

wsubookworm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes! I have a lot of friends in Portland. I miss the PNW so much. Paradise gets old when you're used to the raw beauty (and seasons) in the PNW! I always liken living in Hawaii to Groundhog's Day. It's great to visit here, but far too expensive to live here long term!

Welcome aboard! I'm new to the crowd here as well, but I've been lurking around for about a week. It appears to be a supportive, friendly group from my limited observation. I think you'll like it!

bighurt3525

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to Vu! I am in the same boat as you, new to the scene, and trying to ween myself off of the analogs. I'm liking my chances now that I am finding flavors that I love, that makes it a lot easier to stick to it! Best of luck to you!!!!
Btw, Thanks to your family for your service to the country, it is much appreciated!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I'm sure you will find the information and support you require but if you don't just ask.

wsubookworm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to Vu! I am in the same boat as you, new to the scene, and trying to ween myself off of the analogs. I'm liking my chances now that I am finding flavors that I love, that makes it a lot easier to stick to it! Best of luck to you!!!!
Btw, Thanks to your family for your service to the country, it is much appreciated!

I haven't had an analog cigarette in a month now, so this seems to be working! And thank you for the thanks!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U, we call it home. Lots of helpful , informative, and supportive folks here. Congratulations on your quit, smoking is a hard habit to kick, but you do have you're kids and family to think about. Good luck with you'.re vaping venture, we are glad to have you here!:)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors