Become a Patron!

Alta Vape Review

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received a 5 pack of juice from Alta recently from a giveaway. As a thank you to any company who paid for the juice and shipping, here's a (honest) review. I chose the "sweet" 5 pack in 3mg 70vg/30pg. No steeping required. All flavors were tried using a Wotofo Sapor RDA with a dual parallel at .25ohms on a Smok H Priv device. Not sure if any of that matters, just throwing it out there.

Sugar Cookie - Smells like buttered popcorn, but doesn't taste like it. Reminds me of the Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle/Sugar Bear. Great taste that "resets" my pallet from all of the fruity flavors that I normally vape on. My only suggestion for this juice would be to add a very small amount of cinnamon.

Watermelon Delight- Smells like watermelon gum from when we were kids. I'm usually not a fan of watermelon flavors and here's why.. I get used to flavor very fast and it tastes like nothing. Just my personal thought on all watermelon flavors.

Strawberry Surprise - Smells of ripe, cut strawberries. Not sure how else to explain it! Tastes like many other strawberry and cream top juices. Good stuff.

Green Apple - This one intrigued me as I have never found an apple juice I have liked. Smells like an apple Jolly Rancher. Tastes EXACTLY like it smells. It's fantastic. I would love to see some sort of sour version of this one.

Grape Blast - WOW. I like grape flavors, but damn, this one is good. Smells like grape drink. No suggestions on how to make this one even better. Out of the 5 15ml bottles, this one was consumed extremely fast. Actually, it's the only one that has been emptied out of the 5 so far.

Overall, I am impressed. I DIY nowadays, but I can see myself buying the grape blast in the future. As far as criticism, many of the juices I received were one flavor, rather than a mix of flavors. I would like to see something like watermelon, or apple strawberry. Maybe a sour line featuring their fruit flavors with sour shots added.

Here is a link to the site in case anyone is interested. (mods feel free to remove if this is not allowed)

https://www.altavape.com

VU Sponsors