Become a Patron!

Am I paying too much for my juice? Is there a better option?

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all, here lately I've been seeing brands crop up claiming to be ultra premium for low low prices like 120ml of juice for $20, I pay that much or more for just 30ml. I like brands like G2 Vapor, Space Jam, Suicide Bunny, Kings Crown and others and swear by my premium flavors but I'm spending upwards of $45-75 a week just to vape, is there a better option yet still as good as my current brand lineup?

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So you've vaped the brands listed and find them comparable to diy?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I buy a few different flavors from Mt.BakerVapor, i get the 236ml bottles for $40 each. I love them and always have 4 or 5 of their flavors in that size. (Get Razzled, Moo Juice, Blue Moo and French Vanilla) Best flavor to price I have found so far. And if you spend $50 you get free priority shipping, woot woot and a free bottle of juice when you order over $15 bux too. DIY is the next step, ill get there soon! If you order from MBV, use the coupon code, BEEFCAKE11, its an 11% discount.

Reactions: jae

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DIY or check out Heartlandvapes. They have sample packs of 10 10cc bottles for $12.50 or order 120cc bottles of ready to vape juice for under $20.
http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had Mount Baker Vapors Jizzmogobbalin and Caramel Candy and wasn't all that impressed, tasted okay but kinda funky compared to other premium juices in the same category

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So you've vaped the brands listed and find them comparable to diy?
Yes and no. Its a lot of trail and error but it is possible ive found recipes for mothers milk that were almost spot on. And made replicas of grants vanilla custard that I couldn't tell a difference.

Sent from my XT1030

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello all, here lately I've been seeing brands crop up claiming to be ultra premium for low low prices like 120ml of juice for $20, I pay that much or more for just 30ml. I like brands like G2 Vapor, Space Jam, Suicide Bunny, Kings Crown and others and swear by my premium flavors but I'm spending upwards of $45-75 a week just to vape, is there a better option yet still as good as my current brand lineup?
http://www.maddcattvapors.com/ - every week has 6 flavors at $10 / 30ml
http://www.toxicangelsejuice.com/ - great juice, home of my ADV Mango Cupcake - current sale USE CODE: COLUMBUS for 25% off til Monday
http://timelessvapor.mybigcommerce.com// - runs sale just about every weekend 2-30mls / $18 and USE CODE: VAPORJOEROCKS for an extra 5% off
http://www.scopejuice.com/ - high quality w/o the high pricetag

Tom_Pulliam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mushroom vapes I just put in an order got two 120 ml bottles and had them presteeped with shipping it came to $39.72

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Wow not bad from a juice vendor .33¢ per mil still if you follow the recipes I can make great tasting and great vapor producing juice for about. .06¢ per mil might give mushroom a try though.

xj0hnx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally, more and more companies were seeing the absurd profits and actually offering a decent deal back to the people. http://crosswaysvaporjuice.com/ has 100ml for $17.99 in basic flavors, and $24.99 for the 100ml of more complex flavors. They've got a Mother's Milk that's supposedly dead on.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mushroom vapes I just put in an order got two 120 ml bottles and had them presteeped with shipping it came to $39.72

I just tried MV last week and they have amazing flavors.. 180ml for 35$ shipped

VU20 i believe is the coupon code for 20% off

Kelli422

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anybody tried Affordable Vapor? Suck my Mod did a review on them and said that it wasn't too bad. I put in an order to see what they were like. I got like 60ml for under $15. If it's vapable, awesome. If not, I won't be too pissed.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anybody tried Affordable Vapor? Suck my Mod did a review on them and said that it wasn't too bad. I put in an order to see what they were like. I got like 60ml for under $15. If it's vapable, awesome. If not, I won't be too pissed.
I did, the pecan pie and butterscotch pudding were OK, the raspberry lemonade was dead on. the only issues i have had with them is consistency, the flavors on reorder almost always taste a bit different

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just made an order from DR. Crimmys. Keep hearing great things so i gave them a shot. Ordered 2 days ago and still hasnt shipped, but i think the maker is going through a move or something at the moment. At any rate, it was 125 ml/$30. I will post back when i get it in and give a report

Knight_of_Ni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
casey jones mainline reserve 27.99 for 120ml

FM696269

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
any of these vendors ship to the UK? im paying £9.50 for 15ml bottle of mothers milk and id love to buy a 100ml bottle of someones strawberry n cream to give it a whirl

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great thread! I diy a lot, but do still buy juice. Haven't tried yaeliq.com but they are inexpensive. $10 flat rate worldwide shipping. Ships from Israel.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Want to start buying the huge bottles of my favorite flavors like Mr cookie 120ml for $64.00 not too awful bad at that price

droflakcin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Www.kaosvapor.com sells 120ml for about $23 shipped. I was very impressed with it. Didn't need steeping at all. Was at my door within 4 days.

D

Donald Bickers

IMO DIY is the only way to go,,,,taste better than store bought and can make 30ml for under a buck,and that even includes the bottle
this is just my opinion,and am not knocking store bought

Aquaman

Member For 4 Years
Just placed an order with Yaeliq at 6:10pm for 12 samples, shipped at 8:02pm.
Incredibly fast!!! Shipping to Japan : $10.00

Just made an order from DR. Crimmys. Keep hearing great things so i gave them a shot. Ordered 2 days ago and still hasnt shipped, but i think the maker is going through a move or something at the moment. At any rate, it was 125 ml/$30. I will post back when i get it in and give a report
dr.crimmys customer service sucks ,,they think the sun rises & sits on them ,,,,,i placed an order & it still hasnt arrived its been over a week & no tracking number or anything

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dr.crimmys customer service sucks ,,they think the sun rises & sits on them ,,,,,i placed an order & it still hasnt arrived its been over a week & no tracking number or anything
They do state on their site that it takes 3-5 days before shipping. All the juice is made to order. For the price and the way it tastes, im willing to give them a bit for being slow

They do state on their site that it takes 3-5 days before shipping. All the juice is made to order. For the price and the way it tastes, im willing to give them a bit for being slow
it has been over a week & its been processed the day after the order

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the processing happens when they print the order out to start mixing, it also prints the shipping label then, they are a bit slow, but im still happy with them, i just know to order a few weeks before i need it so it will be here and steeped when im ready

VU Sponsors