Become a Patron!

Amanda's irresistible coffee

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been practicising with HIC's recipes (thanks HIC) and I've made up my own and wanted to share because I can't get enough of it.

If you like coffee please try and let me know what you think!

1% FA cappuccino
1% FA hazelnut
1% FA coffee espresso
1% FA vanilla classic
.5% FA Irish cream
.5% FA chocolate

My ADV.

Unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't like coffee vapes which I think is strange because he loves coffee as much as I do so I don't have anyone else to share this with :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for sharing Amanda! I'm going to mix this up this afternoon. Do you shake and vape it or does it need some steep time?

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I left it a day before trying :) it keeps surprising me how good it is

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmmmm!! I'll be doing this one too, thanks!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Im going to make this one but .5 hazzelnut and .5 vanilla classic. Thanks i bet it is going to be good.

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Nice Amanda, You basically have a Mudslide. Have you ever had one?

46%20md.jpg

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please let me know if anyone has any thoughts on this after trying it

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@amanda.brock I mixed this up yesterday and I'm finding it quite enjoyable. I was expecting the hazelnut to take over, but it's not. I'm getting a delightful coffee with mocha when vaped @ 40 watts. @ 20 watts not getting much of the coffee, just the cream. When I went up past 50 watts it started to mute again, so for me the sweet spot is 35 to 50 watts. The next time, yes there will be a next time, I'm going make 30 ml and play around in my TC devices. Good job!

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@amanda.brock I mixed this up yesterday and I'm finding it quite enjoyable. I was expecting the hazelnut to take over, but it's not. I'm getting a delightful coffee with mocha when vaped @ 40 watts. @ 20 watts not getting much of the coffee, just the cream. When I went up past 50 watts it started to mute again, so for me the sweet spot is 35 to 50 watts. The next time, yes there will be a next time, I'm going make 30 ml and play around in my TC devices. Good job!
Thanks for quick review and I'm glad you're enjoying it

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made some of this this morning and it's actually quite tasty, thank you!

jant

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been practicising with HIC's recipes (thanks HIC) and I've made up my own and wanted to share because I can't get enough of it.

If you like coffee please try and let me know what you think!

1% FA cappuccino
1% FA hazelnut
1% FA coffee espresso
1% FA vanilla classic
.5% FA Irish cream
.5% FA chocolate

My ADV.

Unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't like coffee vapes which I think is strange because he loves coffee as much as I do so I don't have anyone else to share this with :)

very nice love coffee vapes and this is great,,,thanks for sharing..........

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
very nice love coffee vapes and this is great,,,thanks for sharing..........
Thanks I am going to try some variations and post them here if you're interested

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to give this a shot! My blood type is dark roast and I have been looking for a really good coffee vape. Looks kinda sweet for my tastes, I may make as is to start and up the espresso a scosche to appease my dark master :p

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am going to give this a shot! My blood type is dark roast and I have been looking for a really good coffee vape. Looks kinda sweet for my tastes, I may make as is to start and up the espresso a scosche to appease my dark master :p
Post your recipe and I will try it :)

Made a second batch a few days ago. I did lower the Hazelnut to .5% this time and it is a great vape for me. Nice addition to the arsenal. Thanks.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Let me know what you think as I've said I'm going to adjust and tweak it
I sure will. I posted two or three of my own recipes. However, didn't get much feedback either. Which I would have liked to get though. I might try another variety myself. If I succeed, I'll post it here in this thread.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I sure will. I posted two or three of my own recipes. However, didn't get much feedback either. Which I would have liked to get though. I might try another variety myself. If I succeed, I'll post it here in this thread.
Can't wait

im waiting my expresso n will be join with u all.. i love coffeeeeeee much.. but i want ask amanda, did it make Gunk on your cotton&coil?
thx for answeing

GT_1955

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mixed this on 30th Nov, sampled it the day after and now today (10th Dec). Intial thought were that it was a mild coffee, and then tasted the hazelnut. Today, it has settled down to be a nice albeit mild coffee vape but next time I'll be making it a bit stronger ;)

Thank you for posting this.

VU Sponsors