Become a Patron!

An explanation of Vapers United and a little celebration.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Continuously I've been told how great it must be to have my job. Getting paid for what I do. Getting all the new gear and stuff that is available. It happened again today. I suppose it will happen again but I would like to take this opportunity to say that I, Reddhott, and Vaperjim do not get paid to do what we do. We just play the middleman by getting stuff from the vendor to do the contest/giveaways/PIFs. We put it out there where ever we can and where we are allowed. Once we have a person to give it to, the name goes to the vendor to finish up.

This was never intended (even in it's infancy period) to be a money maker but I sure don't turn down donations from anyone. In fact someone that I helped over a year ago (maybe a year and a half now) hunted me down and provided the money for the website we have. They paid for the first two years from their own pocket. You may notice if you visit the website that I have started signing up for affiliate programs because in two years, I'm going to have to pay to keep it. I'd do it on my own but SS only goes so far.

Because I do not want to hurt the forums those links will never be used on them.

If someone left Vapers United a million bucks tomorrow, I wouldn't have to worry about operating money but let me assure you that every dime would all go into Vapers United.
Profit is not our goal. Our purpose is to bring the vaping world together. My opinion is there is too much strife going on when we should be banding together. The stronger the forums are, the stronger vaping is in places like Facebook, the stronger the vendors, and the more smokers that we get to make the change will make vaping harder to stop. United we stand, divided we fall.

I have run into barriers on this venture and I learned not to be committed to anyone place but this forum will always be where I was given the first chance to bring Vapers United to life. Kudos to VaperJoes and SMOKIE. If I could reach you, I would give you one big gigantic hug.

What we do can be frustrating. Any time you deal with the mass pubic it is, but let me tell you it is also very satisfying, and those moments when I smile inside and outside makes it all worth it.

And I had a moment like that today. When I first started this I think I had about nine vendors on board. I then hit a major bump and lost some of them. Since then Reddhott joined me, then a few others, and we've been up and down but we have grown!

Our last loss was Three Dukes because of the recent ruling about selling to minors. It just reinforces that we need to join and fight this battle as hard as we can.

On the bright side of things, I talked to my first local vendor today. The owner wants to start off slowly and work up to the cyber world. Soon he will be coming to a gathering of a real world group that I belong to and showing his stuff, instructing them on the how-to for things like rebuilding coils, and passing out free samples to the group.

Hopefully soon I will be posting contest/giveaways/PIF for them on this very forum.

Yes I'm running on a high! And would like to share my happiness and my celebration!!!:)

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's the link to the website?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Duh... :oops:
Thanks! I'll check it out right now.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool - I like the idea. The site definitely needs some work, though. I did help out a bit - if you go to vapersunited.net it will automatically redirect to vaporsunited.net

Last edited:

VU Sponsors