Become a Patron!

Anal Vaping

NIMBUS MAXIMUS

Member For 4 Years
Anal retentive vaping, you pervs.;)

Does anybody else have OCD-like tendencies when vaping?

I always wipe down my RDA and 50w istick after every 3 or so pulls. I do it without even thinking. Those shiny top and bottom caps on the istick must have telepathic powers or something. Shine me..... Shine me..... I rub that sucker like a Genie lamp. The bad thing is that I use my shirt!o_O

So, who else is nuts?:confused:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't like others touching my rig. But, I also feel the need to wash my hands after someone insists on shaking hands.

NIMBUS MAXIMUS

Member For 4 Years
I was hesitant to open this thread in fear of pictures. :eek::(:D

Oh, I was definitely trying to evoke images of a nice, copper mod shoved in somebody's butt.:)

@ outwest.... I'm not quite that bad, but I absolutey refuse to use someone else's rig. Taste this? No thanks!

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, I dunno, are you able to create suction with your anus? :D

Might have to use one of these..lmao

mcginnis314

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmmm, I dunno, are you able to create suction with your anus? :D

Might have to use one of these..lmao

That's insane. Judging by the air tubes, I'd say he just combined a custom mod with a homemade air pump inside (like the ones they sell for aquariums).

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was in a local vape shop run by young, knowledgible guys. A guy came in who they seemed to know and asked to sample a juice. The sales guy hands him a mech mod with a wide mouth on the atty and the guy runs his sleeve over it and takes a hit. I was then offered the same opportunity and of course passed.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Definitely wipe my atty and top of mod with shirt, frequently. Especially if it has that oily shine from blowing out the air holes before ripping into it.
Also when i drip i have to drip 10 to 12 drops, anymore and i feel like i flooded it and any less and i fear the dry burn. Neither may be the case its psychological i think.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was in a local vape shop run by young, knowledgible guys. A guy came in who they seemed to know and asked to sample a juice. The sales guy hands him a mech mod with a wide mouth on the atty and the guy runs his sleeve over it and takes a hit. I was then offered the same opportunity and of course passed.
Ack! No thanks! I have enough trouble using those ecig condoms at vape shops to taste test. My thoughts are that someone who's slobbery can easily get their drool inside the mouthpiece, despite the condom.

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wipe my Atlantis with my shirt. The istick gets a shine now and then too. I am not gonna go there on the whole anal thing....sounds too creepy.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like everything else, I'm OCD with vaping, too. Yes, I wipe off my istick50 frequently; I have to get the shine just right.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i am more OCD when it comes to coil building. If i cant get it perfect I start over. I use specialty coils mostly -just my preference.
The last one giving me fits is the hybrid of the stapled coil and the staggered clapton. UGH! So much time. So much wire. So frustrating.
Ghee thanks TwistedMesses. o_O

Fossal

Member For 4 Years
I DIY my own juice, at the local B&M they know me well enough to not to mess with my setup. If someone wants to try a toot I give them a 5mil sample bottle. Copper mods drive me apaplexic keeping them clean.

hugh janus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am constantly rubbing the lip shmutz off of my drip tips. I like the stainless steel 3 inchers that are fluted. They are pretty and even when it is clean and smooth to the touch on my lips, after a hit i will rub and rub and rub it "clean" lol.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd rather spend my time polishing my knob than polishing a fucking mod. as long as the contacts are clean I could care less..The only thing I obsses about his my builds...once they start tasting bad out they go, as a result I wind up building alot more than most vapers. The old dry burn and go stuff doesn't work for me too well.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Ack! No thanks! I have enough trouble using those ecig condoms at vape shops to taste test. My thoughts are that someone who's slobbery can easily get their drool inside the mouthpiece, despite the condom.

Whew - I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thoughts like that. After looking around at the other customers, I just pass on swapping spit by sharing vapes.

rt smith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I amdmitt it.... I wipe my mods down every few mins and NO ONE touches it let alone put your lips on it. You want a broken arm for reaching? I just ordered a couple of 10 x 10 vape cloths to wipe them down with.
I have a collection of dip tips, more than 75 and they get used by me only. I wash and dry one before putting it away and picking another.
i also want to know exactly what flavors is in my juice so I mix my own. These have better flavor than anything you can buy. My tabacco/carmel/brown sugar has double the flavor of the two I know of being made commercially.

VU Sponsors