Become a Patron!

And so it begins....

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.

I've been vaping for a few months and mainly stick to Reddit but decided it was time to branch out. Started vaping to kick a 20 year smoking habit but have now dove head first into the hobby side. Haven't had a cigarette since February and you couldn't pay me to smoke one today.

Started with a topbox mini kit and while my wife still enjoys hers i had a serious need for more power.

I carry a Cuboid and UD Simba while at work but the rest of the time i tote around a RX200 with 22mm Griffin on top. I have a few other random tanks but they currently see very little use. I have come to hate premade coils so everything i have except for an iSub V my wife is trying out right now is an RTA.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
congrats on kicking the smokes and welcome to VU!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU, you'll find a lot of people here that are way into the same. Great place to kick your shoes off. Glad you joined us :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

it_begins.png

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad you decided to join us!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi and welcome to VU :wave: Congrats on kicking the habit and making the switch! :vino: Everyone's really helpful and friendly here (unlike some forums *cough* ECF *cough* ;)). Hope you enjoy your stay :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for such a warm welcome, i usually try to keep it cool and only try to welcome at 30-40w but you guys have really turned it up around here.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for such a warm welcome, i usually try to keep it cool and only try to welcome at 30-40w but you guys have really turned it up around here.

I mostly tootle puff at under 18 W, so vape however it makes you happy :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try not to mind the Spanky. He likes the shinnies & will often post about Goons. Also be aware we here at Velvet Underground are the they, the them, we are those who do not exist except in anonymous whispers of the ones who come and go silently. We are the M.I.B. You need to take an eye test but for now that'll wait, you might qualify for our vast quantum course.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to VU.

There are many of us up and about at all hours of the day and night.

I hope you enjoy your stay !!!!

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome brother! Don't hesitate to ask questions. Here to help

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure i will have plenty to ask and will do my best to answer any i come across i can. Even though i'm "new" with just a few months under my vape belt i have *much to my wifes dismay* hit the ground running with trying and failing to keep my new hobby a small one.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
vast quantum course? i took that course in the 4th grade between recess and AP Pig Latin.

Ah so then you know of the GFY slogan we so frequently use here, then. Great! We're all set. If you need further information, see the operators over yon standing? They are standing by. So yes, we have operators standing by. Not sure what it is they stand by but at least I know they do stand by. This makes me feel all secure. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi SuperMidget and welcome to the V/U family, glad you are here and congrats on your quit buddy.

VU Sponsors