Become a Patron!

Andrew Lincoln Describes His Final Day on The Walking Dead

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Andrew Lincoln received a rockstar welcome (and farewell) at The Walking Dead's New York Comic Con panel, with the audience giving the departing star a standing ovation as the rest of the panelists came out in Rick Grimes-esque stetson hats. Much of the panel was spent with the cast and producers reminiscing about their favorite memories of Lincoln and Rick, although they did let a few tidbits about Season 9 slip.

Lincoln gave the audience some insight into his final day on set: "My last day was amazing, but on the way to it being a very moving farewell, I pulled down the set on top of the A-cameraman, Deke. I was inspired, I started tearing down the set - it was Norman's fault, he said, 'go with the one where you're really amped up,' and he started slapping me in the face, and I started tearing down the set, and it fell down on Deke and knocked him out," he laughed. "So I remember that, and ... we did the last scene where I had to laugh and chortle a bit, which is very uncharacteristic for my character, and then I felt my toe being tickled, and then my other toe being tickled, and it was

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors