Another Knothead from Texas ;-)

HairyBubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy All,
I guess it's my turn to tell my story or um.. confession. LOL

I'm a 52 year old kid from central Texas, lived here most of my life. I did a run up and down the east coast for a few years right after my schooling, but made my way back to central Texas and have been here ever since.
You'll hear a little twang in my speech and my grammar is for shit, but I can take a ribbing on either. LOL

I started smoking in my mid teens and didn't stop until April 9, 2015. That's the day I went in for a double disc replacement in my lower spine. Doctors said that the bone regeneration would go a lot better if I would stop smoking, so that was the day.
I had been vaping for a few months before then but didn't think it would ever really replace the cigs. It's amazing what a little motivation will do for ya. hahaha

So after a couple months of no smoking I have started building my own coils, making my own juice, and finding online bargains for all my friends that vape. It keeps me busy and gives me a feeling of giving a little back. I haven't had the pleasure of helping a smoker kick the habit via vaping, but am looking forward to it. I'm not a very pushy or judgmental type person, so it could take years before anybody stops smoking because of me. I'll settle for being the guy that just made vaping less expensive and easier for my friends. They'll stop smoking if they want to.
Anyway, it's nice to be here, hope I can throw in a helpful line or two now and then. Until then I'll be lurking and learning along with probably the other 90% of the subscribers here.

Thanks for reading,
HairyBubba (Cary)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonderful intro, Nice to meet you & Welcome to VU, Cary
What type of gear are you using?:)

HairyBubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wonderful intro, Nice to meet you & Welcome to VU, Cary
What type of gear are you using?:)
Thank you and nice to meet you too.

I'll try to list it in the order that I tried it.
Started with clearomizers and ego batteries, my favorite clear-o ended up being the iClear 16. I still travel with those now and then.

The battery progression went like this..
Ego's, MVP 2, Aspire SubOhm CS I think it was called, Smok Extender, Smok xPro M65, Smok xPro M80 Plus, to my most recent Snow Wolf 200 that I bought just last week. I really like the Snow Wolf and it's temp control, and really like the xPro M80 Plus and it's different temp control. Most people seem to disregard the temp control that the M80 uses but I really can't decide if I like it or the temp control of the Snow Wolf better. They are very different buit both have advantages over the other. So I just use it all. hahha

The vaporizers just kind of went everywhere and I play with them all. I have a lot of free time because of my messed up back.
Some of the ones I have are...
iClear 16's, 30's, & 16B.
Kayfun Lite Plus (Clones), Smok VCT SubOhm tank, Zephyrus SubOhm tank, EHPro Revel 22mm RDTA.
Origen, Vulcan, UD Igo line, Smok Dripper RDA (tiny), Smok Caterpillar, Smok Scar, Smok UDA, Innokin iTaste VF, Omega, Dark Horse, Smok XPure.

The ones I actually use are the VCT tank, Zephyrus tank, Origen dripper, XPure dripper and the Kayfun Lite Plus tank.

As you can see, pretty bored around here but I enjoy trying different stuff and trading with friends.

What's your favorites ?

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, vape on!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. If you need any help or advice,,,, just ask ,,lots of good people here and I'm sure you will get an answer.

VU Sponsors