Become a Patron!

Another new guy here

Hello everyone, I just wanted to pop in here and say hello and throw my story out there. I tried to quit smokin cigs about a year ago by using little ego batteries and disposalble attomizers. Didn't really work until about 2 months ago. I bought a ego spinner battery and a protank mini 3. I guess the timing was right and I was able to kick the cig bucket! Been cig free for 2 months now. I have been hanging in the shadows and reading stuff and figured about time to create an account. I recently bought a evic vtc mini and a subtank mini. Whole different ball o wax! I am enjoying the vape life and have no thoughts of turning back! So, I just bought a plume veil and started building my own coils! I must say I find if very relaxing building, wicking and having a nice flavorful vape at the end of the day! So that's about it. Thanks for reading my story, and have a great football Sunday!

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats on kicking the analogs! Your in a great community here. Welcome and happy vaping.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats and Welcome!

I know that you are new but this place is like the University of Vaping.

Thousands of members all with varying degrees of experience and willing to share.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad to have you here.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, and congrats on kicking the stinkies!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome thatguy! Thanks for sharing a little bit of you with us. Have a great time :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U home of the friendly and kind, you're gonna like it here!!!!!!!!!!

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats brother, it's a good feeling, I've been cig free for 8 months now. Loving the build life. uploadfromtaptalk1444478570959.jpg Fused Claptons. Few days old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors