Become a Patron!

Another new guy thread!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, first off I wanna say this is an awesome forum and I've been lurking it and finally decided to sign up.

My names John, I'm from Vermont if you haven't already guessed. I'm new to the vaping world and currently using a KangerTech Subbox mini(black) and loving it.

Hoping to be active on here and look forward to learning a lot more about the vaping world!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441587754.938525.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Looks to me like you are off to a good start.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Nice looking unit.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

Looks to me like you are off to a good start.
Welcome to the VU.
Nice looking unit.
Thanks, I'm loving it. I got it because one of my good friends has been using the same one but white since January and swears by it.

The only downfall to vaping in my area is the lack of shops, our only place that sells stuff doesn't allow you to try samples so I'm buying juices based on reviews. Hopefully I'll find some great suggestions on here!!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One question I have is what should I do to switch flavors? I currently have one tank for my device, I have a box of 5 coils tho so I can change that out per juice. I guess I really want to know is how should I clean my tank.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most,(not all) flavors can be washed out with hot distilled water.
When I change flavors if the flavors are similar I don't clean/change the coil.
Some times the taste of the change overs are worth repeating.
Pure grain alcohol also is good for cleaning tanks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, what Marcus said. If they're similar or would blend well, no need to swap coils, unless it's taste is diminishing or burnt. Also.... back ups are important. I'm currently using 4 tanks, each with a different flavor. Fun stuff!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, what Marcus said. If they're similar or would blend well, no need to swap coils, unless it's taste is diminishing or burnt. Also.... back ups are important. I'm currently using 4 tanks, each with a different flavor. Fun stuff!

4 tanks??? Any suggestions on sites to buy them from?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There are a lot of sales going on right now for Labor Day. Breazy.com has some deals for 25% off with LABORDAY as the code. Check the the sub-forum for other deals. http://vapingunderground.com/forums/sales-promotions.56/

On that note, I'm using cheapo protanks for all those flavors. I like variation. Fasttech.com is good for stuff if you're not in a hurry. They're in China.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a lot of sales going on right now for Labor Day. Breazy.com has some deals for 25% off with LABORDAY as the code. Check the the sub-forum for other deals. http://vapingunderground.com/forums/sales-promotions.56/

On that note, I'm using cheapo protanks for all those flavors. I like variation. Fasttech.com is good for stuff if you're not in a hurry. They're in China.
Thanks I went for my typical go to site VistaVapors, ordered a new tank and a new juice. It's who I got my kit from and the juices I have meow! Plus they gave me a 10% off for anyone new who orders from them!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the offer, I'm set, too. You should share that with someone that might need a new set up and just getting started :)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a vaping Slut. If it makes my needs I am going to order it. I hoard vape gear. One of each. Cigarettes burn up & I had nothing left so fuck that. I might use 40 Atomizers a day. It's like riding too many motorcycles, Can't be done. :cool:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors