Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Modfather 30mm RTA review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I saw all the cotton and the large posts and thought to myself..... How in the hell is air going through all that blockade ......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Trust me. Still plenty of air. Gotta build different for a mech. For regulated I use the postless.
cd748ca35834d51436bb8c931539b582.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Manny, I finally opened a MAXO up, put a Modfather on it...tiny bit of overhang at the front, but I was never one to make fashion statements. Been vaping it for two days at 80 watts, the batt indicator shows half charge.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I thought you were looking for one. This is the first I've seen one up close. Didn't recognize it.
I am looking for one.... This is a Google pic..... I found one here on VU but the seller Coletrain has been missing AWOL since Feb 02...... He has one he offered me.......

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Manny, I finally opened a MAXO up, put a Modfather on it...tiny bit of overhang at the front, but I was never one to make fashion statements. Been vaping it for two days at 80 watts, the batt indicator shows half charge.
I got my maxo review going up next week ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to agree with Anthony, I too wish they made a juice flow control for the Modfather. Although I don't have any leaks after the first fill, it would be nice to have.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have to agree with Anthony, I too wish they made a juice flow control for the Modfather. Although I don't have any leaks after the first fill, it would be nice to have.

I've kept mine on my nightstand since I got it and have only run three or four tanks through it - but it has yet to leak a single drop, even if I don't touch it for over a week

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've kept mine on my nightstand since I got it and have only run three or four tanks through it - but it has yet to leak a single drop, even if I don't touch it for over a week
They are incredible, I've not had any leaks whatsoever, even after filling. Just the first fill after changing the coil or wick, I'll get a couple drops from the airflow control, but if I suck fast enough, no leaks....:D

I'm just a poor fast tank sucker.......:cry:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are incredible, I've not had any leaks whatsoever, even after filling. Just the first fill after changing the coil or wick, I'll get a couple drops from the airflow control, but if I suck fast enough, no leaks....:D

I'm just a poor fast tank sucker.......:cry:
Mine has a bunch of dents and still works perfectly..... It's the only tank I vape..... The others sit around.....

VU Sponsors