Become a Patron!

Any good sites for menthol juices?

ImYou

Member For 3 Years
hey, I'm having trouble finding a new site for juices, the one I used to go to ejuicevapor.com smfh but it can be shipped to Washington that's the reason why, what sites u guys go to for your juices?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try ejuicesteals.com

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you just want menthol or tobacco with menthol? Have you considered making your own (DIY)?
Simple menthol is very easy to make. Yes, at first you have to get a bunch of supplies but then it gets easier.
And... it is so much cheaper in the end.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you just want menthol or tobacco with menthol? Have you considered making your own (DIY)?
Simple menthol is very easy to make. Yes, at first you have to get a bunch of supplies but then it gets easier.

My go to company for the menthol is Pod55, mainly for my pod salts.

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
You make you own menthol? I'd like to learn how! Save me quite a bit of money actually.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I meant that it's really easy to mix DIY juice (e-liquid) with a menthol flavor... no, I don't make the menthol flavor myself. It would cost you more to make it yourself than just get a menthol flavor concentrate.
BTW, I haven't even tried using menthol flavor (I just love my butter mint so much I haven't tried anything else) Also, LB (liquid barn) white chocolate peppermint is also so good (it's another DIY flavor) There are several "cooling" flavors too... check out this video if you want to make your own:

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
If you like natural tobacco menthol I would recommend Real Tobacco Extracts. They have a Cowboy Menthol in nic levels up to 24mg/ml. It is a very authentic flavor - real Burley/Virgnia tobacco with true menthol from crystal. I love it.
1672441580915.png

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love RTE juices, but never tried his menthol tobacco.
I have used Black Note's. Did you ever try this one, and if you did how would you compare them?

I'm definitely going to place an order for the RTE, when I finish off my BN menthol bottle.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
I love RTE juices, but never tried his menthol tobacco.
I have used Black Note's. Did you ever try this one, and if you did how would you compare them?

I'm definitely going to place an order for the RTE, when I finish off my BN menthol bottle.
The usual comparison between the two - RTE has better tobacco strength and you can suggest the menthol strength when you order in the comments.

VU Sponsors