Become a Patron!

Any large Los Angeles stores and vapor hang out places

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Hi

I hope someone will hear me and share some info.

I noticed lately, due to FDA crap, there are more and more regulations pop up here and there. Indiana folks are having embargo on ejuice shipments from other states (at least to a few sites I visited)..
I have some issues with my home address receiving packages, they got lost or some very friendly neighbors got attached to them, who knows. So I use my friend's address for vape related shipments.
A week ago I almost got some new stuff (actually HW1 coils for Eleaf Ello tank) from here in California and I was told that due to some regulations, shipping and billing address must be the same, I was pissed.
VaporDNA asked me and everyone in my order (my friend for his address usage) for ID and our faces selfies.
I can actually drive to VaporDNA, but it will take me at least 45 minutes without traffic to get there.

Who knows, what will happened in couple months, I have a feeling that Internet shops will fall first, if regulations got tougher.

So, I was wondering, if anyone knows any compatible (to VaporDNA or My Vapor Store), large (inventory wise) and preferably not so expensive B&M stores in Los Angeles.

And the other question. I don't see many vapers walking around on the streets, maybe once a week or even once a month. Last time I saw someone with EGO type on Sunset Strip, and it was looks like poor guy was hiding his habit from others. And, aside from my work vaping friends, I saw only one guy with a dripper, ever.
When I drive I always vape (was 1.5 pack a day smoker before), same here, once a month maybe I see vape coming out of the car windows. What is the hell, where are everyone?

Anyone knows something?

P.S. Or, maybe I have to print all addresses and start checking out all of them, one by one....

VU Sponsors