Become a Patron!

Any tank recommendations?

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a cloupor T5 with a Cloupor Taotie and as you RDA people know it gets old having to carry it upright all the time to prevent leaking. So I'd like to know what you guys would recommend for a tank.

I am both a taste and cloud chaser person so a good mix would be good.

I've been look in ng at the Aspire Atlantis 2.0 any ideas on that?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Subtanks should do what you want.

Kayfuns are also good especially if you get a quartz tank kit for them so you don't have to worry about tank crackers.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would recommend a subtank also. They offer good performance, among other sub ohm tanks. The difference is, it comes with a rebuildable deck so you are not chained to buying coils. Even if your not interested in rebuilding now, you may be in a couple months. Its always good to keep your options open.

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
plus the subtank also comes with a spare glass for the tank, spare o rings, 2 prebuilt factory coils (.5 & 1.2ohm), spare coils for the rba deck that's included, package of organic cotton and the tiny Philips head screwdriver. This tank is so versatile it's truly amazing. If you decide to go the kanger subtank route make sure you get either the subtank mini, full size or plus size as those will include the RBA deck. The subtank nano doesn't include the RBA section. Lots of other great tanks out there too.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The kanger subtank is nice but I am really like this maganus/starr tank alot more then kangers. It's feeds max vg alot better can go to higher watts without burnt hits huge airflow.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The kanger subtank is nice but I am really like this maganus/starr tank alot more then kangers. It's feeds max vg alot better can go to higher watts without burnt hits huge airflow.
Is it easily rebuildable?

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No i don't think it's rebuildable unless you can buy a rta separate.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a cloupor T5 with a Cloupor Taotie and as you RDA people know it gets old having to carry it upright all the time to prevent leaking. So I'd like to know what you guys would recommend for a tank.

I am both a taste and cloud chaser person so a good mix would be good.

I've been look in ng at the Aspire Atlantis 2.0 any ideas on that?

Ig it's just the upright holding because of leaking that bothers you, then get the Veritas which doesn't leak ever even if you place it with the air hole down, or the Marquis which is almost as leak proof as the Veritas.
They are both flavor RDAs which also give reasonable vapor.

Out of my tanks, the one I like most is the Goblin, with high vapor and reasonable flavor.
But know that no tank will give as good flavor as a good RDA.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This maganus or starr is almost up to par with flavor and cloud production compared to rdas imo.

VU Sponsors