Become a Patron!

Any Vapers In Oakland and/or the East Bay Want To Get Together?

Hey I was just thinking it might be cool to arrange a little get -together for us vapers in the East Bay area. Personally, I reside in Oakland and have been vaping for about a year. I have some stuff I'd like to sell/trade and I'm sure there are others like me too. I bought my first setup on Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley knowing nothing about vaping and then started poking around on the internet and realized I paid $60 more than what the device I bought was going for on the internet. Since then, I have purchased everything online and have obtained a lot of information too. So far I have three box-mods and four tanks and already have my eye on a few other things as well. So yeah, if anyone is into this lets talk. We could do it on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon somewhere. I'm thinking we could do like a swap meet kind of thing, trade information, talk shop generally, and just hang out. You can contact me through the forum or my email is ***** and my phone is ****** Hit me up and I'm hoping we can get something going, whether it's just four or five of us or twenty or fifty I think it would be cool. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would suggest editing your post and remove your phone number.

DSvaper86

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I might be working in Oakland soon but other than that, I live in Vallejo and am looking to meet other vapers.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey I was just thinking it might be cool to arrange a little get -together for us vapers in the East Bay area. Personally, I reside in Oakland and have been vaping for about a year. I have some stuff I'd like to sell/trade and I'm sure there are others like me too. I bought my first setup on Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley knowing nothing about vaping and then started poking around on the internet and realized I paid $60 more than what the device I bought was going for on the internet. Since then, I have purchased everything online and have obtained a lot of information too. So far I have three box-mods and four tanks and already have my eye on a few other things as well. So yeah, if anyone is into this lets talk. We could do it on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon somewhere. I'm thinking we could do like a swap meet kind of thing, trade information, talk shop generally, and just hang out. You can contact me through the forum or my email is [email protected] and my phone is 510-684-1965. Hit me up and I'm hoping we can get something going, whether it's just four or five of us or twenty or fifty I think it would be cool. Thanks for reading!

Yeah, I'd edit the phone number - give it to folks in PM.

I'm up in Valdez, Alaska now, but I was born in Oakland and grew up in the Bay Area :)

VU Sponsors