Become a Patron!

Anybody else like this mix? *insert name later*

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just wondering if anyone might have these flavors to try a mix I have made, I think this is fu**ing delicious. Cloudy with a side of flavor. I don't know how well this will taste with a mouth to lung setup since I have nothing close to that. Also, not going to give this a name due to not knowing if someone has already made this. So throwing it out there. Give it a try, bash it if it sucks, or give it a thumbs up if you want. Just want some feedback. Thank you.

Simple, juicy, blends well, and can't taste the peach.

PG 30% / VG 70% <--- Trying to write it write.

(CAP) Sweet Strawberry 4.5%
(TFA) DX Juicy Peach 3%
(INA) Dragonfruit 4%
(INA) Cactus 1.25%

Last edited:

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well it sounds like it would taste good. I'd try it if I liked strawberry vapes. If it was a fruit bowl, I'd eat it, though.
:p

Surprisingly, it tastes more like a candy dragonfruit, thankfully the (cap) sweet strawberry is a gummy candy strawberry, that's why I like this so much, if it was an actual strawberry, like ripe fruit, might not enjoy it as much.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have everthing except the dx juicy peach. How does that compare to inw peach? Sounds like it might be tasty

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't know how it would compare with INA peach, but I know dx juicy peach does taste like the name, fresh bite out of a peach w/ the juicy inside. I use the peach mostly for the mouth sensation of a fresh fruit.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just wondering how the strengths compare, maybe try 2 mixes, 1 with the inw peach at 3% and another at 1.5%. Is the tfa peach pretty strong on its own?

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just pulled one of my test batches of the DX Juicy Peach at 5%. I would say that the peach strength is about a 6/10 when it comes to the peach flavor sensation. Honestly you get more juicy sensation than you do peach taste. I hope that answer helps a little bit.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just mixed it up with 1.5% INW Peach but from the smell I am getting a decent amount of Peach with slight dragonfruit.....hmmmm. Going to give it 24 hours before dripping some. Come to think of it would have probably been better to try the recipe without the peach to get an idea of were it is going since you mentioned the DX Peach gives you more of a juicy sensation rather than peach.

I will let you know how it goes, thanks for the recipe.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No problem, will love to hear from someone else what they think of it.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping it tonight, mostly getting Peach, the INW Peach is too dominant. I like it though but know from your description this is not what it is supposed to taste like. I am getting a slight bit if dragonfruit and cactus but no strawberry. Thinking of trying this without the Peach, not planning on ordering any flavors anytime soon so the TFA Juicy Peach won't be here anytime soon.

It is a pretty tasty Peach vape so if anyone likes Peach then I would think they would like it if they only have INW Peach. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really appreciate the gesture of trying this for my sake. Plus I know now that INA (INW) Peach is just too potent for my liking. What type of build did you test it on? Just curious cause I haven't tested the flavor on any exotic builds so I don't know if odd flavors might pop out of nowhere. Thanks again.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used a dual parallel clapton build

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
...was just vaping this batch and I think the strawberry got muted, it isn't coming out like the last batch, I think I need to up the strawberry by 1%. Dammit.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That does tend to happen with CAP Strawberry, I will usually add 1 or 2% INW Shisha Strawberry to give it a kick. My new favorite Strawberry is the Real Flavors Raw Extract Strawberry, 1 to 2% and it really comes through and is ohhh so tasty. Still love the Shisha Strawberry but this one is really growing on me.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will have to see if they have the INW Shisha Strawberry when I make another order for flavors.

I think I am going to add 1% to what remains in my 120ml container. Time to pull out a calculator for math.... *apathetic yay*

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does that one need to steep like the VG version?
No. The raw extract versions steep a lot quicker. The strawberry is so strong anywere from .5% to 1.5% is more than enough. I did one strawberry custard with 1.5% exact sb and wow, really pops, almost too much.

It mixes great with shisha sb too.

Edit: the sb is basically a shake n vape, some of the other extracts take a couple of days to maybe a week or 2 max.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No. The raw extract versions steep a lot quicker. The strawberry is so strong anywere from .5% to 1.5% is more than enough. I did one strawberry custard with 1.5% exact sb and wow, really pops, almost too much.

It mixes great with shisha sb too.

Edit: the sb is basically a shake n vape, some of the other extracts take a couple of days to maybe a week or 2 max.

Hey @mjag thanks for sharing I was checking this flavor at only / walmart can't find Real Flavors Raw Extract Strawberry but this
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Strawberry-Extract-1oz-Bottle/130810918 are they same or different?

Thanks

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @mjag thanks for sharing I was checking this flavor at only / walmart can't find Real Flavors Raw Extract Strawberry but this
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Strawberry-Extract-1oz-Bottle/130810918 are they same or different?

Thanks

That's weird, that link didn't work for me.

Here is a link to all the Raw Extracts at Walmart, free shipping so it is the best deal around for these that I have found so far:

https://www.walmart.com/search/?que...t=price_low&cat_id=0&facet=brand:Real Flavors

I can recommend the Cream and Condensed Milk as well but the real star so far is that Strawberry. I am still working with the Vanilla Custard, I like it but it is not WOW. I plan on trying the Watermelon and Cookies and Cream, both I have read good things about. Really the only one I tried that I didn't get good results was the Butterscotch Pudding, might try again but just didn't do it for me.

They do have a Baklava my friend, it tastes pretty good but needs a little something extra.

Have a great weekend bud and let me know if you try it out, great to hear what you think

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Weird. Neither of the links work for me. When I try to access them through google, they don't work there either.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What was that?
It was just on our local news station, too. There was a cyber attack that affected a lot of the east coast and other areas. Sites like Amazon, Netflix, Twitter, and a list of other random places were affected. I can access Netflix, but nothing shows or plays.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It was just on our local news station, too. There was a cyber attack that affected a lot of the east coast and other areas. Sites like Amazon, Netflix, Twitter, and a list of other random places were affected. I can access Netflix, but nothing shows or plays.

Ya, read about it earlier today, just figured they'd have it fixed by now.:(

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Bud will place an order what else you recommend their vanilla custard? I still love custard

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
update on mix, never added the extra 1%, not needed. after steeping, the flavor pops you like a kick straight to the teeth. Love it again.

VU Sponsors