Become a Patron!

Anyone get their order from shopvaporco?

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I placed an order a little over a week ago.. Haven't received some Kanger heads I ordered. Sent them an email inquiring. Haven't heard anything.. Was just wondering if some that has dealt with them before has received orders from them.. Their site doesnt give you any tracking info like most sites do.. Not even if they have shipped status or anything..

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah. I saw that.. Should had caught my attention but didnt.. A couple of emails have gone unanswered, as that is the only way to contact them, it seems..
will just wait and see. just a heads up to anyone else that might consider them for a purchase to be aware of my plight.. hope this helps someone else.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks I thought that nautilus for $14 something sounded too good to be true glad I resisted temptation!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Someone on here posted for them a couple times regarsing the nautlus, said they ordered it amd got it and verified it was authentic, makes me wonder if it is one of their o2n making the posts

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I purchased the Aerotank Mega from them. I did receive it, but it came with postage due. It was only 1.08, but the fact that I paid 2.99 shipping and the actual shipping cost was 1.43 of which I paid an additional 1.08 did not make me want to go back to them for anything else. I emailed them and they did respond and said they would credit me on my next order, but that likely won't happen. I did receive an authentic Aerotank at a good price, but won't try them again.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Before I purchase something from a company I have never dealt with, I run a Google search.

First I plug in the name of the company and add reviews.

Then I do the same and add complaints.

This has saved my ass once or twice.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok they finally emailed me with a tracking number.. They said that they just came in. wish I would have known that I would have ordered somewhere else.. Hope it gets to me.. thanks every one..

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
images

Chaddy81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They have horrible customer service... Great prices, but I have received the wrong item on two separate orders from them. Finally received the correct item from my first order over 3 weeks after they said they were shipping me the correct item. I can't recommend them.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sounds like a lot of bad experiences going on with them. the word spreads fast in this community... sounds like they arent too serious about their business with issues I am hearing..

micki

Member For 5 Years
Someone on here posted for them a couple times regarsing the nautlus, said they ordered it amd got it and verified it was authentic, makes me wonder if it is one of their o2n making the posts
No. I am not "one of their own". I saw an amazing deal and ordered from them twice with very good results. Passed on the info so others could get the same deal I did.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. I am not "one of their own". I saw an amazing deal and ordered from them twice with very good results. Passed on the info so others could get the same deal I did.

Glad you got yours Micki.. Good to hear at least one report. Ill post back when I get my order. They did send tracking number.. so fingers crossed..

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
does show movement so I will cut them slack. Maybe just an oversight on their part getting it shipped

July 9, 201400:58:00ANAHEIM, CA 92899DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
July 8, 201420:48:00ANAHEIM, CA 92899PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY

I have bought and received product from them on a couple of occasions...They Definitely don't understand the importance and value of good communication...but did eventually receive accurate product.

Cheers, and vape on!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered from them twice & have had no problems. The 1st order was during a big sale and it took a bit longer to receive. Recently, I think I've gotten spoiled to most places' shipping only taking a couple of days. I received a notice today of an order shipping (not vape related) & it said the package should be here by next THURS. That's when I realized that "in the old days" a week was nothing if you did 'mail order'.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mine didnt show out of stock either on the kanger heads i ordered. waited a week but they show in the mail now.. hope they are the right ones..

michael love

Has anyone ordered from twinvape.com? I ordered from them never received a tracking number. I emailed them and called them a nothing. Finally got my package a they sent me the wrong juice. I ordered Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve cause they said it was in stock at the price of $37.50. I received my package it was the Mixology Edition. Which cost $27.50. So since I paid with PayPal I disputed it. Still no email from them but it looks like they went another bottle.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did receive my Kanger heads today and they were the right ones from Vapor co. Just wanted to let everyone know...

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok that's a relief

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah i know. I dont think I will go that route again to save a buck or two during the "big" sale day... lol

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a Nautilus and chana clone from them, there was no tracking and took longer than i expected. I will say that i got a really good deal but was alittle worried till it arrived.

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
yeah. I saw that.. Should had caught my attention but didnt.. A couple of emails have gone unanswered, as that is the only way to contact them, it seems..
will just wait and see. just a heads up to anyone else that might consider them for a purchase to be aware of my plight.. hope this helps someone else.
Also not saying anything bad about the vendor They are still NEW, But there website is not secure so paying by Credit card is questionable. I emailed them about it No answer, I would like to order but not seeing the secure payment sign also makes me wonder. The prices are awesome Tho.

Last edited:

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I did figure out how to delete my numbers I had to zero out and make a mock order. I had to replace my credit card number with zeros in order to get it off their website. However, I offered no payment numbers I did email them and told them. I don't expect a response. I hope they don't have this number stored elsewhere.
I am glad you got your numbers off the Website. Not to cool... Really, I think they just do not know.
They respond to messages on the vapeatron forum site. http://www.vapeatron.com/ They are members there " Shopvapco"

Last edited:

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a DNA 30 clone last Saturday. They charged my credit card on July 8th. Ive emailed called and posted on their wall. No answer. It showed 7 in stock when I ordered. To say im pissed off is an understatement.

.30CalSolution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im thinking whoever runs shopvaporco is in over their heads. I dont think they anticipated the larger orders they probably received and are likely having a hard time managing the business and amount of orders.

I've placed 3 large orders..first 2 were received with no incident and in good time. The last order i received the wrong products, sent several emails over a 1 week period before i received a reply.

The response was a hasty apology and was told to keep the products on the house and that i should be receiving tracking info momentarily for the replacements..Which i still haven't received.

I understand things happen, but whomever is running this place needs to get their head on straight before they cause the doors to close.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Im thinking whoever runs shopvaporco is in over their heads. I dont think they anticipated the larger orders they probably received and are likely having a hard time managing the business and amount of orders.

I've placed 3 large orders..first 2 were received with no incident and in good time. The last order i received the wrong products, sent several emails over a 1 week period before i received a reply.

The response was a hasty apology and was told to keep the products on the house and that i should be receiving tracking info momentarily for the replacements..Which i still haven't received.

I understand things happen, but whomever is running this place needs to get their head on straight before they cause the doors to close.
I think you nailed it 30Cal.

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I think they opened without more planning. They are in CA they charge 5.99 for shipping and it still takes a week to receive without a track number or item? Something isn't right!! Also they should chime in answer some of our concerns.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just place my first PAID order with them. The first 'order' was an invitation to register on the site and receive two 30ml bottles of juice FREE. It was posted on vapeatron. I did it and I did receive the juice. It took awhile, but I don't remember how long. Honestly, I didn't expect to receive anything and was pleasantly surprised when I did. The juice wasn't that bad either!

I have now placed a real order and am having it sent as a gift. I think, after reading these posts, that I should have had it sent to myself instead. How will I know if it is the right stuff and when it gets there since it was a surprise. o_O I have read good things about them from the folks on the other forum but haven't kept up with the latest stuff. My bad...maybe.

I will advise when/if the order is received. *fingers crossed* I really do think they have been swamped and having a really hard time keeping up.

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I hope your purchase does arrive with no issues, I also did receive their juice giveaway. I appreciate the promotion and I would like to "pull the trigger" on some of the items they carry, However, things aren't just not right. They have website security issues paying by Ccard, They do not respond to inquiries in a timely manner. They ship without a track number sometime. and there shipping cost is a little high and shipping time" to your door" is slow for Priority mail. I really would like this vendor to make it. Vapco I think his handle is a nice guy. But, the way they are doing business is not to cool.

At least they should communicate with there customers on forums like this and let us know what is going on.. Other vendor's do it? If they would communicate more and address some of these issues, I think the vaping community would understand.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally agree with you RM. I think he needs some more help. Hopefully he has enough of a margin to hire some. I fear he is selling stuff before he has received it and that accounts for the lag time on some of the orders. He started out with a Fast Tech name but got enough flack that he changed it. There is a lot of back and forth with him at Vapeatron. Not trying to plug that forum...just that I learned of them there and read the thread. He handled the suspicions quite well. For what that is worth. I would probably gotten pretty defensive.

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
You know glowplug you could to right. I never thought of that. Yes I am a member there too. I am really aware of all the crap the members put him through when he first came on the website, He handled everything quite well. really. I read and laughed of all the crap. He started off wrong with the Fast Tech thing which lead to all the crap. I quess he thought he could run a lie to the membership there. Funny He learned quick

Last edited:

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I placed an order a little over a week ago.. Haven't received some Kanger heads I ordered. Sent them an email inquiring. Haven't heard anything.. Was just wondering if some that has dealt with them before has received orders from them.. Their site doesnt give you any tracking info like most sites do.. Not even if they have shipped status or anything..

Phone #
(714) 891-6767

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I called a few times yesterday for a status of my order. Whomever answered the phone was nice and seemed young. They told me they would email my tracking number right away. I never got the emails but I cant blame that on them since it may be an email issue. I just want my cana modz!!!!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I placed an order on the 7th and received it on the 12th, free shipping. I received an email stating it had shipped and a tracking number.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I promised I would keep ya'll updated and so I shall. I placed the order this weekend and today I received notification that is has been scanned for outgoing mail. I would suppose it will go out with their pickup/drop off by the end of the day. If this is true, the only thing left to worry about is the actual order. I was only two things so hopefully, it will be correct.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They DO Need to come on this forum if they want to be thought of as legit and careful about their customers.. Give updates, etc..

Richard Mason

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I obtained a tracking email today. I was ready to go to my bank. I'm far from being impressed. However, my currents thoughts of this vendor: you need to update your customers.

I will see how long it takes for my order to arrive. I will believe it when I actually get it. Right now I still have my doubts.

I hope they arrive soon..

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got the email too. I ordered last weekend. Ive tried calling twice today to see if its a trick since they lied to me about it being shipped already. Im bout sick if this shit hole company

Joseph gordon

Member For 4 Years

I'm in the same boat as u I place 3 orders received two and but 3 order I get email saying complete but no shipped email or tracking number. I email get reply that will have hana mods in Stock next day and will ship it except not what I ordered. I email them that to be nice and nothing. That was 5 days ago. Original order was from 6/28 called no answer but their probably just not answering because all Pissed off customers calling. I did find a name of one of owners is George. If anyone knows a last name please pm me I'd like to call them at home

VU Sponsors