Become a Patron!

Anyone have a jackaroo?

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've been debating picking one up. They look pretty durable and it wouldn't hurt to have a dedicated rta mod. I prefer squonk mods and am stuck on the profile rda. Also debating picking up an elder dragon. Any thoughts on pros cons or other device options welcome.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a Jackaroo. It's definitely durable to survive me. It's a bit weighty, but comfortable in the hand. I use it at home and at work. It gets tossed around in my purse, I knock it over all the time, but it's doing great. I haven't found it necessary to test how waterproof it is, lol. I found a good deal on them a while back, so I got one for him and for me. He prefers something a bit more pocket-able (more light weight, less rubberized), though it will fit in a pocket. I have an original Zeus on mine, though you could get away with something a smidge bigger.

Elder Dragon! Yes! I have 2 squonks set up with one, then another on a Pico when I want to sample stuff. The drip tip that it comes with is super comfy, just really a perfect drip tip, though most of us do like to customize. Easy to build on, holds a decent amount of juice. It's a great little RDA for not a lot of money. Some aren't crazy about the shape of it, but I quite like it.

Hope this has helped some. I'm sure if you need more technical info, others might weigh in, too.

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
May have waited too late to pull the trigger. Most sites are now sold out... that's what I get for being indecisive lol. May be for the best anyway. I have 3 USV mach on3 squonk mods I currently use and rotate based on flavor profile of what I want to vape and a 4th I havent opened yet in case I break a few.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would recommend both the Jackaroo and the Elder Dragon, though not necessarily together.

If you love the Profile RDA, put a Zeus X Mesh tank on a Jackaroo and you would be good to go. The Profile Unity is a good mesh rta too, but imho the ZXM is even better.

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I just picked up a zeus x mesh about 2 weeks ago.... i love it. It is sitting atop a snowwolf mfeng atm although I'm tempted to grab a swell preferably with the union jack side panel and throw it on that mod instead.

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I need a black and red elder dragon to throw on my manger 160 dropbox I just picked up.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Elder Dragon is not only a great flavor attyy, the coils it comes with are perfect for it too.

I personally also love the way it looks. I do kinda wish they made a 24mm version though.

VU Sponsors