Become a Patron!

anyone know of a premium high vg orange cream ejuice

bcf3463

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been looking for a premium ejuice some like the one hit I love the it but really want a orange tasting one like the one hit wonder . I know they do not make any orange at all but was hoping to find a company who does have one that is like that any suggestions. I like the pre steep stuff. I have bought so many bottles of ejuice and ended up giving away. I cannot afford to keep doing that I would rather pay a lot to get great. I happened to by chance get that bottle of one hit and wow. Just want to add another taste to my collection vaping just that one kind is gettting to me. help ty

mgoff2384

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really like the Orange Cream by The Vape Shack. It's pretttttty tasty! Gunks the wick up pretty good though. I bought 70/30. It's priced decent also. 120ml for $30 I think.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been looking for a premium ejuice some like the one hit I love the it but really want a orange tasting one like the one hit wonder . I know they do not make any orange at all but was hoping to find a company who does have one that is like that any suggestions. I like the pre steep stuff. I have bought so many bottles of ejuice and ended up giving away. I cannot afford to keep doing that I would rather pay a lot to get great. I happened to by chance get that bottle of one hit and wow. Just want to add another taste to my collection vaping just that one kind is gettting to me. help ty
JUst buy a bottle of FA orange and add a few drops to your fav.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mohawk vapors has an orange cream but it's not like a super sweet OHW type juice. More of a tangy tangerine type taste. Might be worth trying a 30ml at $11.25

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm hitting on some ejuice mafia orange creamsicle right now and it's pretty good.

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
I am vaping some Tangerine Swirl from Somichvape right now. Max VG and loads of nicely balanced tangerine/vanilla ice cream type flavor.

Hypermole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would be interested in what you find! I tried Tangerine Swirl from Halo and found it to be very strong. I'm going to try and mellow it down.

VU Sponsors