Become a Patron!

Anyone ordered from Vapor Beast?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I need some new coils (usually order from sourcemore) but I'm using a gift card so it has to be from the US. They seem to be the only one that has Innokin Z coils. I also need some Vaporesso GTX coils but they are easier to find.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need some new coils (usually order from sourcemore) but I'm using a gift card so it has to be from the US. They seem to be the only one that has Innokin Z coils. I also need some Vaporesso GTX coils but they are easier to find.
I had good experiences with them back in the day, but it has been a few years since I used them so can't speak for how reliable they are these days. I would think they would be OK still but last time I bought from them was probably 7 years ago.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had good experiences with them back in the day, but it has been a few years since I used them so can't speak for how reliable they are these days. I would think they would be OK still but last time I bought from them was probably 7 years ago.
Same here but they were always on the up and up back then, probably be worth a chance IMO.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Looks like we are all in the same boat. I used to order from them back in the day. I never had any issues back then. it's been about 10 years since I put in an order there.

VU Sponsors