Anyone seen this idiot on YouTube yet?

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Effin epic, i was laughing so hard. what a good way to get my day started. hehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehe

BigBuddha74

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HAHAHA! Dude looks like a damn cave man!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is the same guy with the jacked up teeth that did that blast video directed at Rip Tippers (that is what he called him in the video). LOL

BigBuddha74

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is the same guy with the jacked up teeth that did that blast video directed at Rip Tippers (that is what he called him in the video). LOL

Dude definitely DOES NOT need to call anyone a retard......SMDH

Dan Az

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone seen this idiot on YouTube yet? MESSAGE TO GRIMMGREEN AND TWISTED420
Wow! This is a perfect example of what a liberal looks like and thinks. Now I have to go wash my eyes out ,thanks for that.

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sad part is that since he made such obnoxious insulting videos, alot of people are watching them, which just gives the moron more hits.

Dan Az

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The sad part is that since he made such obnoxious insulting videos, alot of people are watching them, which just gives the moron more hits.
I just wish that I could wash my mind out from it.

Paddrino

Member For 4 Years
The last few episodes of grim green's vlog had a short clip of him imitating his intro song lol. I laughed pretty hard when I saw it.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a modern day court jester. Willing to debase himself for a little notoriety. I don't have a problem with it, I'll laugh at his dumb ass, and think what a loser. I don't think that schtick is gonna get him laid though.

Chris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dammit. You got me in this thread for this? I was expecting to see a link to one of my videos. :)

damien

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He should start vaping because it might save his life. Whatever he's smoking is killing him... my bad. You can't save a face that's twisted at birth...lmfao

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are we sure this isn't some kind of weird satire?
I'm sure it is satire. If you look on youtube he has many asinine videos about many subjects. He's just trolling for views really. An attention whore. Which is fine, I have no problem laughing at his dumb ass.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a neighbor that is going around telling everyone that ecigs are worse than the "real thing", maybe this dude is his son, lol! It would be funny if it wasn't so stoopid!

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a neighbor that is going around telling everyone that ecigs are worse than the "real thing", maybe this dude is his son, lol! It would be funny if it wasn't so stoopid!
Wow, people are morons.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha, he has a recent video where he "reviews" some vape stuff (he calls his Innokin VV an MVP so i think he knows exactly what he's talking about but is mixing it up on purpose). I think this "dumb-guy" thing is just his schtick. His videos are generally categorized as comedy. This is just crazy postmodern anti-comedy (c.f. Neil Hamburger). Nothing to be alarmed about. He probably doesn't mind the insults but it's frankly pointless. It's just a character.

Last edited:

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I just... yeah...
0055a7da2383a4fe0d76727e72b42a13e065c15d579326a78e297f2a55624771.jpg

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has to be shtick. You can't be that ugly AND have a shitty attitude. It's one or the other.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow what a tool.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this guy is funny and probably vapes all the time. He's just mocking the people who actually think vaping is bad , showing them how stupid they are....Gotta love freedom...Happy Independence Day everyone.

Reactions: jae

Baseballmom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
AAGGHH!!!!! The tooth dude again, he's everywhere!!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Other than the obverse point that this Dorfus badly need some kind of help from a licensed he m mental health professional (not to mention a really good dentist) He/It made a comment that he was going to teach his kids how to smoke.

Does this mean he has somehow managed to reproduce?

This "specimen" strongly reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy"

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so i just watched a few videos from that guy on his youtube channel, what cracks me up is he keeps saying anyone who vapes is going to get cancer yet he is smoking cigarettes. He seems like he is cr*cked out or high on something( C*caine is a hell of a drug). This guy has almost 500 subscribers which blows my mind, i watched him for like 5 minutes and wanted to shoot myself. What a MORON.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a character. It's a character he's doing. He trying to be funny or something.

Delta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lmao I've seen his videos before, hes on the vapor trails now

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone seen this idiot on YouTube yet? MESSAGE TO GRIMMGREEN AND TWISTED420

Thanks .. I have never since this until today, but I did hear about this guy while watching a vid on youtube. Wow, now to figure out if this guy is for real, or just purposely trolling? I was hard to tell ...

VU Sponsors