Become a Patron!

Anyone tried Beyond Vape Silo Beast?

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks very awesome. I have a Aspire Atlantis v1 but was thinking of getting a Atlantis v2. But after seeing the Silo Beast and the fact that it can use Atlantis v2 coils and has top fill is awesome. It looks a lot like the v2 Atlantis except top fill, and the steel covering half the glass tank. Anyone have one? Wonder if the flavor on it is good on it. I have the Subtank Mini and the flavor is awesome on there but for some reason I always fall back to the Atlantis v1 even though the flavor is muted in the Atlantis. Wondering if flavor is better than the v1.

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They were just released this week so some of us are still waiting for our vapemail

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They were just released this week so some of us are still waiting for our vapemail
makes sense. Was just wondering since tomorrow I'm thinking of going to the Beyond Vape shop that's near my house to pick one up just wanted to know peoples opinion on it.

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far I am loving it, solid construction. Definitely heavier than most tanks. The top fill is great. I get good smooth solid hits from it. I think I am going to stick with this tank for a while

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As long as you find your sweet spot where it keeps you off the stinkies. It is all good. We all have different tastes still tweaking but pretty much dialed in to my likes

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I have tried many sub ohm tanks but always come back to my Atlantis original. Even tough it mutes all flavors the construction and quality us top of the line. I now have the nickel coils in it on my temp unit and love it much more now. After reading and seeing the reviews on the Silo Beast I think I am going to give to a try with the nickel coils. I hear it's top notch

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well the original silo tank outperformed the Atlantis 1. I haven't needed the nickel coils letting my vape budget build back up after trying all these tanks

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I got the SX M strictly for improved flavor and man does it deliver even with the original Atlantis. Can imagine the Silo may be best of it all

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am curious on the 75 watt temperature control Sig to make it out and see how it works for everyone then I might try it

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm on day 2 with mine. Got it at the BV in the East Village of Manhattan. I gotta say...a BEAST it is!!! I'm vaping "The Milk " (70 or 80 vg) and I have never tasted this juice as good as in this tank! I chain vape-not one dry hit (0.5 ohm coil) and I switch between an iStick 50w And a tube mech. This tank is BOSS!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm on day 2 with mine. Got it at the BV in the East Village of Manhattan. I gotta say...a BEAST it is!!! I'm vaping "The Milk " (70 or 80 vg) and I have never tasted this juice as good as in this tank! I chain vape-not one dry hit (0.5 ohm coil) and I switch between an iStick 50w And a tube mech. This tank is BOSS!
Glad to see another positive result on it. I was Gonna order one but I see beyond vape pushed the next date out til the 5th of June now :(

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are updating the washer on top and I think they are modifying the 2.5 tank. The shops (atleast the St. Mark's location in Manhattan) just restocked right before I got it. Now I think I fried my coil (my mod's screen is shot) when at work and I guess I accidentally raised the wattage without knowing. So I just gotta get thru the weekend.

VU Sponsors