Become a Patron!

Anyone tried imrbatteries.com?

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are their batteries fakes? Risk of fakes? Reputable company with legitimate batteries? Thanks!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are on the list of recommended battery vendors but haven't tried them myself, I get mine from illumn.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the question of questions.
Hard to tell if VTCs from any source are legit, but their VTC6s and VTC5As are interesting.

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the question of questions.
Hard to tell if VTCs from any source are legit, but their VTC6s and VTC5As are interesting.
I'm too wary of em, probably wouldn't buy em personally. I love my Samsung 25Rs! Also considered LG HG2s. Alright so far illumn and imr has been spoken for. I noticed that imr has Samsung 25Rs on sale for $4! Less than liionwholesale for once!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For 20As I would pick the 30Qs and HG2s over the 25Rs and the 30Qs over the HG2s (and potentially the VTC6s over the 30Qs).

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For 20As I would pick the 30Qs and HG2s over the 25Rs and the 30Qs over the HG2s (and potentially the VTC6s over the 30Qs).
The 30Q is rated for 15A. Are these really safe to call a 20A cell? I've heard a lot of people recommend the 30Qs too!

H4X0R46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're legit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Alright, so I decided on going with some LG HG2s. Is imrbatteries or illumn trustable? I only ask because there's been an increasing number of fake HG2s.

EDIT: illumn has a great price for them right now! Ever tried em?

plastic-ashtray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I only buy from IMR now. They send two free wraps and a case every time I buy two batteries from them. Premium batteries for $5/piece? Yup.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only two places I source my batteries from are Liion Wholesale and IMR Batteries. What I like about IMR Batteries is they have started to give you free cases with your batteries which they are shipped in.

VU Sponsors